ISAGENIX .. but only for those who are doing it/have done it

Options

Replies

• LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    Options
    It's positively a ripoff.

(Oops, didn't pre-post before posting this.)
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    I'm positive I wouldn't waste my money.

+1

+2

+9000
    +infinity

+ infinity...and beyond!
    Infinity X infinity.

Starting a topic in a public forum and saying people who don't agree with it can't post in it...doesn't work that way.

That's like leaving cookies on the counter and telling the kid he can't ever touch them. We are just kids in a cookie shop. And we are here to leave crumbs.
    crumbs. you said crumbs.
    h66AFE08C
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    It's positively a ripoff.

(Oops, didn't pre-post before posting this.)

that's okay b/c we are already having pre-first steps in another thread.

word of the day is a suffix...."pre"

ETA: fix quotes AND a correction. word of the day is a PRE-fix...oh the irony. <==please correct me on the use of that word jof. before you hit the hay.
  • kelly_e_montana
    kelly_e_montana Posts: 1,999 Member
    Options
    I've done the 11 day cleanse, lost 11 pounds and gained it all back even tho eating healthy. I would do it for a special event but not as a long-term plan.
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    A pre-cleanse to prepare for the cleanse?! That is hilarious.
    What do you know. You probably don't even pre shower before taking a shower.

I lol'd
  • midwestspitfire
    midwestspitfire Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    In for Daniel Bryan gifs.
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    Options
    I'm positive I wouldn't waste my money.

+1

+2

+9000
    +infinity

+ infinity...and beyond!
    Infinity X infinity.
    mod 0
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,943 Member
    Options
    I've done the 11 day cleanse, lost 11 pounds and gained it all back even tho eating healthy. I would do it for a special event but not as a long-term plan.
    In my reality, there's not a single thing special enough to make me do any kind of cleanse.
  • AsaThorsWoman
    AsaThorsWoman Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    Raven_ous LOL~!
  • The_Enginerd
    The_Enginerd Posts: 3,982 Member
    Options
    It's positively not necessary. But it does help your wallet lose weight!

82457-whateva-I-do-what-I-want-gif-G-jkG6.gif
  • Megan101792
    Megan101792 Posts: 3,194 Member
    Options
    Isagenix
  • Megan101792
    Megan101792 Posts: 3,194 Member
    Options
    Here's the thing to everyone who say you are wasting your money. They are looking at Isagenix as a diet...not a lifestyle change. When you choose to do a program, you stick to it. You don't lose the weight and then say, well ****, I've lost the weight, I don't need it anymore. Moderation of food, making healthy food choices, but granted, days that are freebies, and following the program is how people lose weight. I'm tired of people who say it doesn't work. I did it and lost forty pounds, BUT I didn't think of it as a program, but as a diet, so I gained my weight back. Now, looking at it as a lifestyle change and program, while also moderation of food and exercising, I may not be seeing the weight come off fast, but I see it in inches and how I feel about myself. While some people say it might all be in the mind of the person who thinks it is working, fine, think that, but I KNOW THAT I FEEL BETTER, and to be honest, it is not any different than doing the program Advocare. You might need that kick start and you might 'waste' your money, but from someone who does it and has bad days, it still works. To be a little personal, I hated these programs and diets and never thought they worked and all a gimmick, but I saw my friend who was 350 pounds lose 225 in a period of 18 months on Isagenix. She worked out two hours four times a week and did Isagenix once a day instead of two times a day. That was nearly four years ago. She had only gained fifteen pounds back even after having two children and getting married and losing one of her parents. That was enough of a success story for me to get on the bandwagon. I know it's different for everyone, but when you see the results in front of you, and even after with each pregnancy, gaining forty pounds each, she followed the program and is happy with herself.
  • kelly_e_montana
    kelly_e_montana Posts: 1,999 Member
    Options
    In my reality, there's not a single thing special enough to make me do any kind of cleanse.

I like cleansing/fasting and do it for spiritual reasons. It's quite common in non-Western traditions. But, no, Isagenix is not a good long-term diet.
  • JenSun79
    JenSun79 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    She was asking for tips and info, not for people to tell her its great. If she thinks its great and it works for her, awesome! If you think its a waste of money or don't like it.... and as clearly stated in her question, she is just looking for a support group that understands what she is going through and might have some tips, info, etc. Amazing how many of you are trying to make a change in your lives yet find every reason to place a negative opinion on something that clearly has no need for it. If Isagenix is what is working for her, let her be.
  • sloth3toes
    sloth3toes Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options
    let her be.

51QMuF22RaL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
  • IronSmasher
    IronSmasher Posts: 3,908 Member
    Options
    You'll have less money to spend on indulgent food.
  • SLLRunner
    Options
    [/quote
    I like cleansing/fasting and do it for spiritual reasons. It's quite common in non-Western traditions. But, no, Isagenix is not a good long-term diet.
    I understand, and no offense intended to you at all, but an 11 day cleanse seems awfully long. I can see a day of fasting for spiritual reasons, though.
  • SLLRunner
    Options
    Here's the thing to everyone who say you are wasting your money. They are looking at Isagenix as a diet...not a lifestyle change. When you choose to do a program, you stick to it. You don't lose the weight and then say, well ****, I've lost the weight, I don't need it anymore. Moderation of food, making healthy food choices, but granted, days that are freebies, and following the program is how people lose weight. I'm tired of people who say it doesn't work. I did it and lost forty pounds, BUT I didn't think of it as a program, but as a diet, so I gained my weight back. Now, looking at it as a lifestyle change and program, while also moderation of food and exercising, I may not be seeing the weight come off fast, but I see it in inches and how I feel about myself. While some people say it might all be in the mind of the person who thinks it is working, fine, think that, but I KNOW THAT I FEEL BETTER, and to be honest, it is not any different than doing the program Advocare. You might need that kick start and you might 'waste' your money, but from someone who does it and has bad days, it still works. To be a little personal, I hated these programs and diets and never thought they worked and all a gimmick, but I saw my friend who was 350 pounds lose 225 in a period of 18 months on Isagenix. She worked out two hours four times a week and did Isagenix once a day instead of two times a day. That was nearly four years ago. She had only gained fifteen pounds back even after having two children and getting married and losing one of her parents. That was enough of a success story for me to get on the bandwagon. I know it's different for everyone, but when you see the results in front of you, and even after with each pregnancy, gaining forty pounds each, she followed the program and is happy with herself.

I'm glad this program worked for you, but please share how drinking these shakes is sustainable for the long term?

After researching this ISAGENIX via their website, it is clear to me that this product is nothing more than a pyramid scheme fad based on all the other pyramid scheme fads out there After all, they do advertise that their products can make you a millionaire.

Why not just figure out what you limit is to lose weight and eat within that limit?
  • Urban_Princess
    Urban_Princess Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I haven't done it but I did try the Energenix product once. It is so good. I was so pumped during my Zumba class while drinking it. I was all over the place and pulled out moves you've never seen lol