starting T25 today... anyone for a ride?

Options
2»

Replies

• gmom316
    gmom316 Posts: 244
    Options
    Just finished week 2 of alpha. Did better than week 1 but still hangin' with Tanya a bit.

Hard to find excuses for just 25 minutes. I usually hop on the treadmill or stationary bike when I'm done to "cool down".

Looking forward to my break this weekend and stepping it up another notch next week.

Still deciding if I'm going to repeat alpha until I totally nail it or move on to beta and then repeat both when I'm done with the first 10 weeks.
  • NikiMG1681
    NikiMG1681 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm finishing my first week of beta today and I love it! Definitely a step up from alpha but I'm able to keep up for the most part.

Weird... I would imagine that the Beta program would be the easier one, and Alpha for more advanced-- sure those aren't backwards? Or did they really do it like that? O.o

Because I need to start out with the easier one of the two (I'm so out of shape) and I had planned on doing Beta... >.>

You are supposed to start with Alpha. Then move on to Beta. Then Gamma. :) Hope this helps.

Alpha is definitely the basics and, as Shaun T stresses, the "foundation" for Beta! :)
  • NikiMG1681
    NikiMG1681 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Also, it sounds like I'm about a week ahead of you march 31-ish starters. I'm in the middle of week 3 Alpha. I am by no means an expert, but if you have questions - feel free to ask! :)

I still have to take breaks and/or follow Tanya but I'm definitely getting better. The first week, this conversation took place:

Me: (Taking a break during Total Body) "Piper, I can't wait until I can do this all the way through without stopping."
    Piper (my 7 year old daughter): ...looks at the screen, raises her eyebrows, looks at me half-dying on the floor..."Yeahhhh I don't think that's gonna happen."

But the other day she said I was doing much better! Ha!
  • kailing917
    Options
    i started t25 on 31 mar too! feeling great but the muscles in my thighs are alil strained. hopefully the stretching that i will doing tomorrow will help a bit! gna get some support from here when im feeling alil down! :)

lose weight and stay strong, let's go!
  • blackizbutiful
    blackizbutiful Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Im in. I've just completed Alpha week 2
  • britta9787
    Options
    I just finished my first t25 workout! Would love some friends:)
  • Dregg
    Dregg Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I'm starting Monday. I have done a few weeks before, but I got sick and fell off the wagon sort to speak.
  • ohveer
    ohveer Posts: 1
    Options
    I started last week and I'm currently considering to do 2 exercises per day instead of just 1, plus some side exercises/weight lifting... Would that be a bad idea?
  • traceyh0912
    Options
    I was thinking about getting t25, I recently finished insanity and instead of doing it again fancied something different
  • lilricomami
    lilricomami Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just started t25 this morning. All i can say is wow a lot different from insanity. I think I might also do it twice a day since it's so short. Pretty new to this site and love to encourage ppl and vice versa ????????
  • WillowTree84
    Options
    I am 2 days in and outrageously sore. Pretty much had to crawl out of bed... anyone new having this issue too? -Amber
  • lumpy56lump
    lumpy56lump Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I just started beta 2 days ago, anyone can feel free to add me...
  • lisab0218
    lisab0218 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Mine was just delivered. I'm looking to start it Monday. Did you decide to order it?