Negative body image

Options
2»

Replies

• ImpishVanity
    ImpishVanity Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Lol at all of you falling for a troll thread.

*Shrug* I guess it's easy to do. I don't understand the point of these "troll posts".
  • craftywitch_63
    craftywitch_63 Posts: 829 Member
    Options
    GFfRdP8.jpg?1

I'm glad you're getting help. You might want to talk to your counselor about this: Men have a lot of trouble relating to women who've been assaulted. They just can't handle it. I think Kazik used the weight thing to cover the fact that he's a spineless D-bag. Instead of helping you through your issues, he ran. Cut him out of your life, like one poster said, he's toxic. Even if he changes his mind, he'll do it again because he's now showed his true nature.

Either that, or he's a massive narcissist and since it's not all about him he's butthurt.

Either way,

XZhuGV3.gif
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    Lol at all of you falling for a troll thread.

Do you know the OP? She isn't on your FL.
  • MayaDyra
    MayaDyra Posts: 90
    Options
    Evileen - thank you...

Glitter- I appreciate it :)

Neander- Hm hadn't thought of it that way...it's possible...hurts that he ended a long friendship though :'( horrible timing

Impish- thanks...I didn't have an issue with my weight until all this :/ What do you mean his own issues?

Seire: hugs too :) Yeah...weight shouldn't matter too much

Branstin- thanks :)

Sassy- eek, that's awful that he said that and cheated *.* good u r out of that now

I'm not a troll, not sure why you're saying that, this is my first day here and everything I said is how I sincerely feel

Crafty- IDK if that's why :/ He didn't know I was assaulted because he cut off contact with me so he didn't know what happened, just sucks he ended our friendship at this time

It makes me feel really bad about myself when I talk about how I"m insecure about my weight and a girl is like "Wow I am much taller than you and I weigh less, hahaha" I don't know why some girls are so *****y and competitive :'( Glad to see a lot of supportive women here for a change. I just don't get it..like this girl I know, I've helped her a lot editing her essays and resume, but she knows I have negative body image and she still tells me "haha I'm the same height but I"m only 100 pounds" I don't know why she feels the need to say mean things about me when I've been a friend to her
  • tomomatic
    tomomatic Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry that your friend sounds like a tool. Seriously, to dump a friend over superficial reasons like this... well you're better off without him.

That being said, I hope you find what you're looking for. Don't think about the number on that scale too much. It's better to be healthy than to be so thin that you could hang glide on a Dorito chip. I have quite a few friends from Taiwan and I don't necessarily agree with their POV.

Here's some reading for you: http://www.nerdfitness.com/blog/2011/07/21/meet-staci-your-new-powerlifting-super-hero/