30 Day Plank Challenge - April

Options
Anyone want to join us?

My family and I are starting this Challenge today! Its me, hubby and our two girls. They are excited about it too! :smile:

We printed the picture out below and put it on our fridge with our initials in each day. We will check it off as the days progress.

That would be great to get a group of us doing it together! If you have kids let them join you too!

30dayplankchallenge.png

Replies

• mortuseon
    mortuseon Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    Yes, this looks great! I'll join you.
  • MaeC73
    MaeC73 Posts: 23
    Options
    Great idea, i'm in!!
  • djs2303
    djs2303 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Ill give it a go, been wanting to try it, started a couple times but forget to carry on, starting tomorrow, im in!
  • MamaFunky
    MamaFunky Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    Gustaff85 - great job on your personal record! That is awesome! :drinker:

Glad everyone is going to join in. I thought printing it out and putting it on the fridge will help us stick with it and complete it. Good luck everyone! :smile:
  • lktimes2
    lktimes2 Posts: 6
    Options
    I will give it a try! Thanks!
  • Jlmervin03
    Jlmervin03 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Count me in!
  • Samenamenewlook
    Samenamenewlook Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    In!
  • TheKeithEllis
    TheKeithEllis Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! :O)
  • HornedFrogPride
    HornedFrogPride Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    As a plank addict, absolutely yes I'm in! Thanks for suggesting it. I have to keep the PlankPolice off my back on Twitter anyway! :laugh:
  • zipperfall
    zipperfall Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Me too! I love it!
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    IN!
  • mchandler67
    Options
    Looks great! I'm in!!
  • ajhandy74
    ajhandy74 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    ok i want to try it but can anybody tell me what a plank is?
  • MamaFunky
    MamaFunky Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    Here is a link on how to do the 30 day plank challenge. It also shows a little clip of a guy doing a plank. Proper form is the key. I like how it says you can do it as many times of the day as you would like. I am going to try this too.

http://30dayfitnesschallenges.com/30-day-plank-challenge/

So glad there are so many wanting to do this! Good luck everyone! :smile:
  • Flacachica
    Flacachica Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • PlayBall5
    PlayBall5 Posts: 125
    Options
    Count me in !!!!!!
  • Hertter
    Hertter Posts: 1
    Options
    How does one enter planking into the exercise log? Should I even bother with it? I'm trying to gain weight, so any calories I burn doing this I need to replace: And I don't even know enough about all of this stuff to know how many calories it burns. I'm a hot mess. Can anyone enlighten me?
  • SpaceMushrooms
    SpaceMushrooms Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Been looking for a challenge to do since it's the beginning of the month... I always struggle with Plank, but I recon I can start with 20s. In it for the long run!
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    That's cool. Coincidentally, I noticed this thread right after my husband challenged me to a plank today. This was "Day 1" and we both went a little over a minute. I stopped when he made me laugh (sabotage) and he stopped when the dog jumped on his back. My "Day 2" goal is to let him go first, and then beat his time by 1 second. I got this! :drinker:

P.S. Are we supposed to do multiple planks in a day, or is just one long one OK?
  • NelMora
    NelMora Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Count me in!!!