• EmbraceTheDarkSide
    EmbraceTheDarkSide Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    This place is like Lord of the Flies... wtf
  • lucille_heather
    lucille_heather Posts: 650 Member
    Options
    This place is like Lord of the Flies... wtf

Agreed! Even though I cant stand attention seeking people.
    I do feel a little sorry for her. And it does worry me how unsympathetic some people can be.
  • branflakes1980
    branflakes1980 Posts: 2,516 Member
    Options
    Yea lets pretend we are bashing her bcuz she is an attention *kitten* and not because her bod was.better.than that of the 99.9% women of mfp. There are no undertones of jealousy there whatsoever, we are just calling it as it is

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Yes, her body was bangin for sure. The issue is not how bangin her body is though its simple really. If you are going to put yourself out there and then wonder why you are getting creepy PM's then there is something wrong.

P.S. Welcome back Tight_Fit. :wink:
  • Denisse210
    Denisse210 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Actually im tired of u posting 5-15 threads a day!

Shes gone right so she wont see this....:tongue:

and then she wonders why she has request :noway:
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    Yea lets pretend we are bashing her bcuz she is an attention *kitten* and not because her bod was.better.than that of the 99.9% women of mfp. There are no undertones of jealousy there whatsoever, we are just calling it as it is

I typed bikini in the search bar.
    Found her picture.
    Glad someone is telling it like it is!:drinker:

Welcome back!
  • FoxBean
    FoxBean Posts: 910 Member
    Options

This may seem like a myth, but it IS possible for women to dislike one's actions and not be jealous. I never bashed her, thought she had an amazing body - envious? Yes. Jealous? No. To say her body is better than 99.9% is silly, and offensive to those who worked their butt off, every body is different. I've seen many inspirational bodies on here, I could not possibly pick one that was the best. Not to mention, OP went around calling people pathetic, and sad first, when she asked for opinions, and they gave it in the non-sugar coated way.
  • PghPensFan69
    PghPensFan69 Posts: 2,393 Member
    Options
    I don't know why the responses in this thread upset me but people need to be a little empathetic. I've seen the OP around and yeah she does a lot of textbook attention seeking posts that are pretty overt. However, she is young and also lost like 100 pounds recently! Maybe she was heavy all her life and doesn't have a good support system at home. Maybe this is where she comes to get reassurance that she looks good and is attractive again. Maybe she is still deeply insecure inside despite her amazing newfound body.

THIS
  • Tbaby1514
    Tbaby1514 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    If you're referring to me being her, I am not...
    I'm just new (back from 2 years ago) and initially thought this was a thread for making friends.
  • EmbraceTheDarkSide
    Options
    81547.gif

this thread...
  • branflakes1980
    Options

I typed bikini in the search bar.
    Found her picture.
    Glad someone is telling it like it is!:drinker:

Welcome back!

QFT!
  • Ninguneado77
    Options

This may seem like a myth, but it IS possible for women to dislike one's actions and not be jealous. I never bashed her, thought she had an amazing body - envious? Yes. Jealous? No. To say her body is better than 99.9% is silly, and offensive to those who worked their butt off, every body is different. I've seen many inspirational bodies on here, I could not possibly pick one that was the best. Not to mention, OP went around calling people pathetic, and sad first, when she asked for opinions, and they gave it in the non-sugar coated way.

^^^^^^^^ yes...I can corroborate the 99.9 % part ...her pics were hot...but I've seen classier here :)
  • branflakes1980
    Options
    I'm just new (back from 2 years ago) and initially thought this was a thread for making friends.

:yawn:
  • EmbraceTheDarkSide
    Options
    Can we just end this thread.

What OP was right about:

- Unsolicited attention can be annoying especially if the people paying attention are persistent despite the interest not being mutual
    - Friend requests for the sake of "creeping" photos when you've never talked or have nothing in common is creepy. Stop it guys
    - She is attractive

What OP was wrong about:
    - Being defensive
    - Calling other people stupid/pathetic/whatever
    - Feeding the trolls
  • Tbaby1514
    Tbaby1514 Posts: 216 Member
    Options

All I'm saying is I don't want to be associated with anyone who causes this much controversy.
    I'm just here for the calorie/exercise tracking.
  • Snow3y
    Snow3y Posts: 1,412 Member
    Options
    Moar attentionz pls
  • Sunbrooke
    Sunbrooke Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    I don't get those kinds of friend requests. I'm not as sexy as the OP, but if I was I'd have an open profile and would state on there that I didn't want that kind of attention, or I'd not post sexy pics on threads (not that I judge her for that at all.. It just can look like you want the attention). I have my profile open, so anyone who is curious can just look and move on. Nothing to demand a sexy pm, in my opinion and my profile also makes it clear that I'm a family woman.

I think since the OP recently lost a lot of weight and has gotten in amazing shape, she isn't used to the kind of attention she will be getting. It takes awhile to learn that it is nothing personal. Those men would probably love that kind of attention themselves and they may genuinely think they flattering the OP. they probably have no clue that they aren't the only ones who had this idea.. Kinda like guys who admit all hush hush that they LOVE going down south..

If the OP comes back, I'd suggest not posting sexy pics on threads and having a private profile. Then she could add the people she does want to be friends with herself. This way she wouldn't get sexual attention, since it bothers her.
  • PghPensFan69
    PghPensFan69 Posts: 2,393 Member
    Options

All I'm saying is I don't want to be associated with anyone who causes this much controversy.
    I'm just here for the calorie/exercise tracking.

I only remember what her booty looks like, so I am still not convinced. :tongue: :flowerforyou: