Women 5'4 - 5"5 with results + Pictures

Options

Replies

• DebraYvonne
    DebraYvonne Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    these are all AWESOME! thanks for the inspiration everyone!
  • BlueSteelWay
    BlueSteelWay Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Wow, what an awesome job!!!:wink:
  • FammaMel
    FammaMel Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    bump for later :)
  • mckeown1977
    mckeown1977 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Wow very inspirational. Everyone looks amazing
  • meglynne1987
    meglynne1987 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I love this thread! Great progress!
  • briannetrujillo
    briannetrujillo Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    You all look amazing!! So motivational!
  • andreavarangu
    andreavarangu Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    bump
  • LastMinuteMama
    LastMinuteMama Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous!!! This is just the reminder I needed to make lifting a priority! I love how you showed the progress with different diet & fitness routine! Nicely done!

5'4" here. Started at 135-ish when my last baby was around 10 months (2004). Got down to 100-102 at one point, but got smart and started lifting weights and eating right. I now sit around 113 and have way more muscle than I used to. I've kept in maintenance or purposely gaining weight/muscle for 10+ years now. I aim for FIT not skinny.

135 here - no exercise, and terrible diet
    2004_b-1-1.jpg

105 pounds here, lifting very little weights, 3-5lbs, decent diet but very low calories...note the excess amount of dimpling/cellulite on my legs! Ugh!
    oldlegs.jpg

Finally started to lift weights, did about 6 months of Crossfit and heavy lifting by this point, and 112 pounds, lots more muscle
    Epic_2011148-2.jpg

Last year, when I really started noticing the best changes, my cellulite is practically all but gone, heavy lifting (bad pic but you can see the change in my legs)
    legs.jpg

Recently, I was in the middle of a bulk here, but I'm still same weight - approximately 113 now - and much more muscle (and yes, I do still drink beer!)
    me_pool_zps635fb70c.jpg

50b696e4-4651-4cd1-a034-ada5f39e876f_zpsf92d04b1.jpg
  • Saramelie
    Saramelie Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4" and 32 years old. Progress pic on the right is from December 2013, I have lost a few more pounds since then….

ef7b410a-8baa-4bc8-9561-847880d99f5c_zps4c0c7694.jpg

You inspire me! I am 33, starting weight of 232, goal of 145... Just like your pics!
  • parsonsk64
    parsonsk64 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    An additional bonus I've seen from many of the before and after pics is how much more gorgeous and prominant a feature our eyes become when the excess weight comes off. Just noticing! :)
  • happyfeet777
    happyfeet777 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone,

My boyfriend shared this thread with me. He is a huge help in my journey. I hope to one day add my 'before and after' pictures here soon. Everyone keep up the great progress. One day at a time!! :happy:
  • super_belle
    super_belle Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous!!! This is just the reminder I needed to make lifting a priority! I love how you showed the progress with different diet & fitness routine! Nicely done!

5'4" here. Started at 135-ish when my last baby was around 10 months (2004). Got down to 100-102 at one point, but got smart and started lifting weights and eating right. I now sit around 113 and have way more muscle than I used to. I've kept in maintenance or purposely gaining weight/muscle for 10+ years now. I aim for FIT not skinny.

2004_b-1-1.jpg

105 pounds here, lifting very little weights, 3-5lbs, decent diet but very low calories...note the excess amount of dimpling/cellulite on my legs! Ugh!
    oldlegs.jpg

Finally started to lift weights, did about 6 months of Crossfit and heavy lifting by this point, and 112 pounds, lots more muscle
    Epic_2011148-2.jpg

Last year, when I really started noticing the best changes, my cellulite is practically all but gone, heavy lifting (bad pic but you can see the change in my legs)
    legs.jpg

Recently, I was in the middle of a bulk here, but I'm still same weight - approximately 113 now - and much more muscle (and yes, I do still drink beer!)
    me_pool_zps635fb70c.jpg

Beautiful! :flowerforyou:
  • fitb440goal
    fitb440goal Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    bump
  • momof4girls319
    momof4girls319 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    This is incredibly inspiring! I've always felt that "FIT not skinny" is more important. It's hard for me when my co-worker (who is big into WW) always wants to know how much I've lost. That has never been my goal. I want to be in shape. I love how you show the pictures and talk about the differences in your routine with each. It amazes me that you are only 135 in that first pic because I would have guessed heavier, which is only more proof that it's not about what the scale says.

Thank you for sharing!

2004_b-1-1.jpg

oldlegs.jpg

Epic_2011148-2.jpg

legs.jpg

me_pool_zps635fb70c.jpg

• medlaura
    medlaura Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Bump*
  • kajpen
    kajpen Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Bump. Although, technically I am 5'3.5" :-) I've shrunk a bit it seems...darn aging!
  • bebenevaeh
    bebenevaeh Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Bump
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!