Women 5'4 - 5"5 with results + Pictures

Options

Replies

• asimonep
    asimonep Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Loving this thread! Everyone looks fantastic!
  • Screwedntattooed
    Screwedntattooed Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    They are in my profile :)
  • karabasik
    karabasik Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Hello , Friends ! I've started my journey in December 2011 @ almost 250 lb. Lost. 120 lb. You could see pictures in my profile .
  • boxfish100
    boxfish100 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    bump
  • PDReader
    PDReader Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    With respect to horseback riding, I love that verb, "ride." It implies that you sit and are passively carried along.

NOT!
  • PDReader
    PDReader Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Sounds like success to me.
  • Andrea4456
    Andrea4456 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    bump
  • GigiOshun1
    GigiOshun1 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • cierrataylor92
    cierrataylor92 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    bump
  • GA_belle
    GA_belle Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    These are a great inspiration and I can't wait until I can come back here and share my own success story.
  • BBeccaJean
    BBeccaJean Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Wow, awesome results!
  • Lindagood
    Lindagood Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    setting goals how about drinking 8 glass of water a day. I was 5' 5" now I'm 5' 4".
  • oremus1
    oremus1 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    wow great work ladies!! love this thread, so inspiring!!
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    It's so interesting to see women who are the same heigh and weight as me wearing such different sizes. I'm 5'4" and 143 pounds. I saw someone who was the same wearing a size 8 dress, which would be big on me even in the 150s. Body type and shape fascinates me.
  • wendyg311
    wendyg311 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" still a work in progress, so I'll have to re-visit this thread when I reach my goal. I love people sharing their photos and stats. I find so much motivation in it.

SW 212
    CW 194
    GW 129

I'll be back..............

Edited...somehow the math with my ticker doesn't work out....huh. Oh well
  • belleFL
    belleFL Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    bump

Absolutely inspiring. Thank you so much for taking the time to post the pictures. You have no idea how it helps us. I am very visual too, so thank you, thank you, thank you! :-)
  • belleFL
    belleFL Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    So while I was going through the success stories today, I noticed a couple threads that were awesome and great for visual motivation. These were success posts of women with height of 5'0 - 5'3 and 5'6 - 5'7, though I am close to these heights, it would be great to see results and read on success of those "closer to home". There were a couple but have been inactive for a bit.
    This journey is not an easy one - I find each time I have started with the greatest intentions of "keeping with it this time", there was always something that took me off the rails, but with Spring here I sat and looked at each tool that helps to give me that extra push - my want - motivation - plan - accountability.
    I have recommitted to a lifestyle change and though I don’t have endless amt of money for a gym I am going to use the tools I have, with myfitnesspal being one of the biggest to get tools, tips, push, and motivation. I know it can be done and with me being such a visual person seeing that others have and are doing it, helps to know I can do the same!
    myfitnesspal will be my daily read and log.

Can we help each other out by posting some goals reached and current progression?

Very well written. My feelings exactly. Thank you for starting this thread. Feel free to friend me, so we can support each other. I still don't know how to send a friend request. LOL I know . . . I must sit and figure it out. God bless you.
  • laurenz2501
    laurenz2501 Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    bump
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!