Jillian Michaels cleanse

Options
124»

Replies

• psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,404 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Bag of prunes and water. Works every time.

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

So does a bag of sugarless gummie bears.. just check out the reviews on amazon. It's mind blowing.
  • ashandstuff
    ashandstuff Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    OP, "cleanses" are really just things that make you poop...a lot. That's literally all it is. Pooping everything out.

If you want to do that, I suggest doing it in a controlled and safe setting. Schedule a colonoscopy and follow the doctors advise. You get a cleanse and they check out your pooper at the same time.

Woohoo butt stuff!
  • kdeaux1959
    kdeaux1959 Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    OP, "cleanses" are really just things that make you poop...a lot. That's literally all it is. Pooping everything out.

If you want to do that, I suggest doing it in a controlled and safe setting. Schedule a colonoscopy and follow the doctors advise. You get a cleanse and they check out your pooper at the same time.

Woohoo butt stuff!

Best advice I've seen on this subject, though prune juice does wonders as well.
  • lovelayla
    lovelayla Posts: 123
    Options

Woohoo butt stuff!

Now this is how you disagree while remaining pleasant. Love it!