12345679»

Replies

• GoldenPears
    Options
    bump
  • Keepcalmanddontblink
    Keepcalmanddontblink Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    Can you suggest anything that is a healthy low calorie oatmeal cookie? My husband is driving me nuts with his sugar cravings right now. lol
  • arainiday1
    arainiday1 Posts: 1,763 Member
    Options
    1. you are awesome

2. my family LOVES hot sauce.... think Texas Pete or Tabasco or Siracha ...... are there any hot sauces or something similar that are not so freaking high in sodium????

THANKS!
  • tracydr
    tracydr Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    I need a low-calorie pesto recipe. Also, what can I eat besides fattening naan bread with homemade mint chutney?
    Need a lower calorie cracker or chip to eat with ceviche, too.
    Finally, a dipping sauce for steamed artichokes that's lower calorie than butter?
  • tracydr
    tracydr Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    I also need some ideas for using baked or crock pot cooked chicken leftovers. I raise my own meat chickens and one chicken makes a bunch of meals for the two of us. I get a little tired of chicken soup,though.
  • judychicken
    judychicken Posts: 937 Member
    Options
    Bump great recipes! Thanks
  • lamills1
    lamills1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to add some flavor in my meals, especially with chicken, & I like breakfast smoothies, but everything has banana in them, I don't like banana I have tried but got sick off a banana popsicle one time & every since then just can't tolerate them...I need something quick & easy packed with protein in the morning I tend to function better without being bogged down, I use hard boiled eggs some days I love bacon but try to limit it to maybe a couple of days a week. But the hardest is getting my vegetables in. Help please, I am single & don't like to cook for myself much & want something quick & easy. Thanks for your help :smile:
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    Why won't my cold go away? I've eaten all the raw garlic.
  • Knight8383
    Knight8383 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Low cal desserts
  • lolabarone
    lolabarone Posts: 8
    Options
    A healthy chicken soup recipe with chicken breasts and some form of brown rice or quinoa..
  • lynngivens
    Options
    Jjj:heart:
  • CAC10456
    CAC10456 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • 2dare2dream
    2dare2dream Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Bump .......

too good a thread to lose track off. Thanks to OP and fellow posters for their great tips and recipes.
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,627 Member
    Options
    I have a sensitivity to cherries and peaches (small doses make my soft palate itch; I've no desire to see what happens on larger doses). Are there reasonable non-pitted substitutes for these items in recipes?

I was diagnosed with fruit allergies too. My allergist told me that if I microwave fruit for 30 seconds on high, the protein which provokes the allergic reaction is broken down. Chill the fruit after microwaving to improve palatability. Give it a try and see if you still have a reaction.
  • lovecriminal
    lovecriminal Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Can feel the taste on the taste buds !
  • kgeer31
    kgeer31 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    saving for later...love these recipes!! Thanks again!