Replies

• crista_b
    crista_b Posts: 1,192 Member
    Options
    I want to know which ones everyone did and how they turned out! :laugh:
  • emmanuel4everjackson
    emmanuel4everjackson Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I got a large empty box from Dunkin' Donuts. I'm going to fill it with raw veggies & low fat dip. It's for my voracious coworkers.

#TheReasonPeopleStereotypeVegetariansAsAssholes
  • crista_b
    crista_b Posts: 1,192 Member
    Options
    I got a large empty box from Dunkin' Donuts. I'm going to fill it with raw veggies & low fat dip. It's for my voracious coworkers.

Oh man! I'm a vegetarian and would be happier with a bunch of raw veggies and dip than Dunkin' Donuts. :ohwell: I'm Crista, and I'm an *kitten*. :tongue:
  • SymphonynSonata
    SymphonynSonata Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    My friend's birthday is today. Could you imagine how that labor went for his mother? lol
  • emmanuel4everjackson
    emmanuel4everjackson Posts: 53 Member
    Options

Oh man! I'm a vegetarian and would be happier with a bunch of raw veggies and dip than Dunkin' Donuts. :ohwell: I'm Crista, and I'm an *kitten*. :tongue:

LOL!!! I'm a pescatarian but I respect the choice to eat whatever you want.
  • Beastmaster50
    Beastmaster50 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    I had fun today, made 100's of teens and basement dwellers cry.
  • angf0679
    angf0679 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    The weather had the best one. It's been freezing rain/ice pellets/snow all day. Except that's not really a joke as it's really doing that. :(

Most people who know me, know me well enough not to do anything. 19 years ago today I was at my grandmother's funeral. :cry:
  • AlwaysInMotion
    AlwaysInMotion Posts: 409 Member
    Options

LOL!!! I'm a pescatarian but I respect the choice to eat whatever you want.

SOOOOO, the veggies instead of DD were a HIT!!!! Lots of chuckles at first. And then everybody gobbled them up faster than the cookies & homemade cupcakes next to them. The box was over-stuffed with juicy grape tomatoes, sugar snap peas, broccoli florets, baby carrots, the sweetest little baby cucumbers, and a big ol' dish of Sabra hummus. Gone in no time. And FWIW, this was my idea and I'm a part time vegetarian. My tricks are almost always treats in disguise!
  • Tbaby1514
    Tbaby1514 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    make them big bowls of pudding for dessert and then freeze them solid :laugh: