Options

Replies

• Obeah1
    Obeah1 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Sounds good to me!
  • EllaBelleAces
    Options
    In! Not for no sweets though. :mad: My boyfriend would leave me I'd get so cranky.
  • LiveMore101
    LiveMore101 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I only have about 5 left to lose and my goal was to lose it all by the end of this month!
  • quirkysterks
    Options
    So in!
    Feel free to add me as well! :)

60957489.png
    Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off the goal - Henry Ford
  • TheFisherKing
    Options
    Hey, all. Day one of the challenge is more than half over for the east coasters. How was your FIRST day of a 30 day challenge? I weighed in this morning and noted it on the calendar. I HATE exercise so I walked 3 miles at varying paces (warm up, walk, half sprint, cool down) and it felt GREAT. Ate primarily proteins today, supplementing the solids with a protein shake. A good start!

I hope all are of to a good start!!!
  • TheFisherKing
    Options
    BTW, I sent FRIEND REQUESTS to those who asked to be added. If you want to send one to me, just write APRIL CHALLENGE in the heading. We can do this.
  • LucasEVille
    LucasEVille Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Count me in!!!!! My weigh in isn't due until the 3rd so will use that as my starting point, otherwise it would be unbalanced :)
  • Sooz1965
    Sooz1965 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm in.
  • HappyMielle
    HappyMielle Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a plan! Gonna try to go for 10!
  • NekoneMeowMixx
    NekoneMeowMixx Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a plan to me! I'm only looking to lose about 15, so that will be a nice chunk taken out right in the beginning to motivate me! :)
  • HarrietSabre
    HarrietSabre Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I'm in too :) My goal this month is to complete a blogilates workout calendar (6 days a week eek!) and have no alcohol and no takeaway! EEP.
  • WorkInProgress323
    Options
    I want to join!!
  • jenmom2myboys
    jenmom2myboys Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I am in!
  • Danni54
    Danni54 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I want to try this out! I have never done a MFP challenge, or any forum weight loss challenge for that matter! Let the games begin. =)
  • TheFisherKing
    Options
    I want to try this out! I have never done a MFP challenge, or any forum weight loss challenge for that matter! Let the games begin. =)

Then I feel special. Thanks for choosing this one. Ha. I suggest 5 lbs because that is actually a lot of weight for one month from the standpoint of a doctor but lose as much as you want just don't risk your health.
  • TheFisherKing
    Options
    DAY 2. Reports??? Is everyone on point? I can say I walked 3 miles today despite the rain and kept my carbs to a minimum and protein to the max. Feel good! I wish you all the same.
  • hellykill
    hellykill Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I am in! Got T25 in today despite the thunder and storms wanting me to not to anything ;)
    Love this challenge!!
  • kerrid72
    kerrid72 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Day 2 and still on track which for me is an accomplishment. :wink:

Exercised yesterday and have been staying within my calories. Have plans for my exercise when I get home.

So far so good!!
  • buxombrunettebabe
    Options
    I'm totally in
  • Tclabenberg
    Options
    I am in you can add me if ya want. Just started, again