April Is the Cruelest Month --CHALLENGE

Options

Replies

• MamaEasler
    Options
    Im so in. Send some friend requests to MamaEasler and we can cheer each other on.
  • thanson563
    thanson563 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I'm switching over from low carb (Atkins) to low cal (because I had no energy and felt like I was dying) and can use all the support I can get. I'm a total newbie, feel free to add me and tell me what I'm doing!
  • CindyB97
    CindyB97 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Argh, I ate so much tonight! I guess you could call it a binge, haven't done that in a long time. I went over by 600 calories. I have been hungry all week, so I'm wondering if my body just needed more calories this week for some reason. I've also been really tired. I don't eat the TDEE amount because that is confusing to me, instead I eat what MFP recommends (right now it's at 1320). It seems a little low but I do get extra calories if I've been active enough (I have a Jawbone that syncs with MFP).

A little nervous about weighing on Saturday, but I'll do it anyway and see where I'm at.
  • quinne0320
    quinne0320 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    im in
  • jakeya16
    jakeya16 Posts: 40
    Options
    Sounds great! I'm down:)
  • kayduro
    kayduro Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I had to readjust my goals today because I am losing too fast. 3 lbs in 3 days. Plus, I was just too hungry and I know I don't have to (and shouldn't have to) starve myself. I think it's safe to say I'm gonna meet my goal by the end f the month. feeling happy:):drinker:
  • Sweetie_darling
    Sweetie_darling Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Lost 600g this morning :) (about 1.3lbs)

Happy days!

Healthy day today- lots of exercise and within calories.

Xx
  • Jodyraedoula
    Jodyraedoula Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    The day went well yesterday I ended up at the GYM with some friends. Stayed in my calorie goal. I am on track for doing the same today.
  • dianalee9
    dianalee9 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Definitely in!!
  • kelseyk1616
    Options
    Count me in! This will be my first challenge on Mfp
  • sodakat
    sodakat Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    Down one pound, so four to go this month! When I lose those four I will have lost one tenth of my body weight. That is my first mini goal!!!!
  • jenmom2myboys
    jenmom2myboys Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Down 1.1lb
  • CindyB97
    CindyB97 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Wow, everyone is doing great so far!

Despite my appetite last week, I did manage to lose 0.6 lb at this morning's weigh-in. I am content with that. Next week I am out of town until Sunday, so my weigh-in day will be a couple days late.

April Challenge
    Goal: -5

Week 1: -0.6
    Week 2:
    Week 3:
    Week 4:
    Total: -0.6
  • knra_grl
    knra_grl Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    April is a cruel month - especially when I look out the window and it's snowing again - I found this post a little late but am in to lose 5 lbs this month (pretty sure I can manage even though I am starting late). :drinker:
  • BeTheChange2015
    BeTheChange2015 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    is it too late to join? I would love to do this challenge!! Please add me as a friend....I would love to have more friends too!
  • TheFisherKing
    Options
    is it too late to join? I would love to do this challenge!! Please add me as a friend....I would love to have more friends too!

Nope. And there is NO membership fee. Ha. Just your commitment to yourself.
  • GBrady43068
    GBrady43068 Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    I'm in.
    As of 04/01 my weight was at 229.4 making my end goal 224.4 or less at the end of April.
    Unfortunately, I saw a gain when I did my Saturday weighin, so I'm right now at 231.0

I continue my training for a 5K in May though so those thrice weekly runs should help with this.
  • HarrietSabre
    HarrietSabre Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    My starting weight was a little over 154lbs and I'm already down to 148lbs (NOT STARVING MYSELF) so I'm thinking it was mostly just water retention and things like that. I'll use 148 as my starting point instead :)
  • jess_brock
    jess_brock Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I could use a good challenge. I'm in.
  • portomom
    portomom Posts: 8
    Options
    I'm all in.