• GummyHuman
    GummyHuman Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Awesome! Awesome!
  • TaraRichardson913
    TaraRichardson913 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Right on!!
    We have similar weights and goals- add me if you would like!
  • victoria_1024
    victoria_1024 Posts: 915 Member
    Options
    Wow, thank you for all the wonderful comments! It totally made my morning!!

I agree with some of you that it looks like I lost more than 30... not sure why that would be, maybe because of all the working out so I've changed my body shape or taken off more inches? I think I've been sore almost every day for the past 2 months, lol.
  • EllenTebbits
    EllenTebbits Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Awesome job, and thank you so much for sharing! It's so important to share all of our victories.
  • Day58
    Day58 Posts: 113
    Options
    You look like you have lost so much more than you have! you look fantastic girl! wow!!
  • EATINGTOLIVE77
    EATINGTOLIVE77 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    What a great story. I heard so many similarities with your weight lost journey to my journey.

I started my journey again on February 4, 2014 in a competition with my older sister. I am 5' 1" starting weight 180.4 and as of yesterday weighed in at 164.9. Making progress slow and steady. Sometimes it doesn't seem fast enough.

By the way, thank you for posting your pictures. I was feeling that same progress with my looks, however, I have not gone down to another size yet and that is discouraging. Your pictures gave me that reassurance that I am going to see the same results soon.

Please add me as a friend.
  • Nialuv24
    Nialuv24 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Great job! Keep up the good work:-)
  • victoria_1024
    victoria_1024 Posts: 915 Member
    Options
    What a great story. I heard so many similarities with your weight lost journey to my journey.

I started my journey again on February 4, 2014 in a competition with my older sister. I am 5' 1" starting weight 180.4 and as of yesterday weighed in at 164.9. Making progress slow and steady. Sometimes it doesn't seem fast enough.

By the way, thank you for posting your pictures. I was feeling that same progress with my looks, however, I have not gone down to another size yet and that is discouraging. Your pictures gave me that reassurance that I am going to see the same results soon.

Please add me as a friend.

Thanks for your reply! I'm glad you felt encouraged seeing my progress. :) I've definitely had moments along the way of feeling discouraged. It's so easy to get caught up in the little things. Sounds like you are doing AWESOME being only 2 months in!
  • Deborahadele
    Options
    Congratulations! You give me hope
  • debbiedoeshealth
    debbiedoeshealth Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Great Share and great ob. Thanks for the recommendation of Fitenssblender as well. I'm currently checking them out.
  • riffraff2112
    riffraff2112 Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    One word..."WOW"
    Great job, and definitely agree that is appears to be more than 30lbs! I think you are building some serious muscle there, which would explain the 'buttocks' someone else commented on. You are awesome, keep logging and keep updating...very inspiring.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!