Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

From 237 pounds to 126 pounds w/ pics

Replies

• desimia1
    desimia1 Posts: 60
    Such an inspiration! you look so great ! :flowerforyou:
  • chasingdreams18
    chasingdreams18 Posts: 110 Member
    WOW! You look beautiful! Way to go! :bigsmile:
  • Plooty222
    Plooty222 Posts: 76 Member
    Thank you for sharing your story! And thank you for the motivation / inspiration to continue on my journey. Congratulations!
  • Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    Great job mama! And what a cutie pie son you have!!!!!!
  • its_go_time
    its_go_time Posts: 263 Member
    Just awesome! Amazing work.
  • atfirstblush
    atfirstblush Posts: 88 Member
    You look great and that baby of yours is too cute.
  • Drdisney
    Drdisney Posts: 90 Member
    totally amazing! Congrats you look great!
  • oleneneda
    oleneneda Posts: 22 Member
    Congratulations!!! Awesome Job. Thanks for doing this, its quite encouraging.
  • Great Job!!! I'm in the market to change my eating habits. What advice can you give me to get me going. I want to lose about 30 pounds.
  • charlietremboli
    charlietremboli Posts: 3 Member
    Hey!

Not sure how I stumbled across this thread but wow you look great. What a turn around you look like a new person!

Well done!
  • elpasado
    elpasado Posts: 5
    Grest job, as long as we all have a goal set in mind and sticking with it we all can achive amazing results like this... awesome job
  • Wow! Congrats!! So inspiring, esecially as a fellow 20-something mama!! I'm looking forward to sharing my results! Thank you for sharing yours!
  • Neeters1969
    Neeters1969 Posts: 53 Member
    Well done!! good for you! YOU look fab!
  • Thank you so much for sharing your story, it meant a lot for a person like myself. I'm a newbie on this site and I've been trying to lose weight for a long time now, I got to lose about 85 pounds. I love your honesty and your good advice, your pictures are great also, all the very best to you!!
  • ElisaGetsHealthy
    ElisaGetsHealthy Posts: 40 Member
    Way to go!!! You look so amazing and so young!!! Thanks for the encouragement...will be heading to Walmart to buy a food scale, definitly think it will help me so I dont overestimate the amounts of food!!
  • tracpo
    tracpo Posts: 73 Member
    Wowza you look amazing. Fantastic job and such an inspiration.
  • jen076
    jen076 Posts: 45 Member
    Wow, you look so awesome! Way to go!
  • kkay3182
    kkay3182 Posts: 90 Member
    Job well done! As he grows you shrink adorable kid :)
  • SarahMS79
    SarahMS79 Posts: 45 Member
    WOW! Congratulations...you look simply amazing!
  • Wow...you look amazing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!