Options

Replies

• Iron_Feline
    Iron_Feline Posts: 10,750 Member
    Options
    Very inventive April Fool...actually creating a profile :huh:

WOW

nice way to help someone because this has never happened to anyone

If this post was from a woman saying her husband wasn't supporting her diet you'd be full of sympathy. :noway:

There are tonnes of posts from people saying they make their families eat their crazy diets. This is just the other side of the coin
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    you could tell her that there's archaeological evidence for neanderthals eating root vegetables

not potatoes specifically as they're from the Americas, but you don't have to mention that....

I'll try anything. Be right back.

No go. She's not sciency. I get clamato juice for breakfast.

Who invented that stuff?!?!

wtf is clamato juice?? whoever is marketing it probably needs to rethink the name :noway:
  • Sad_Grandpa
    Sad_Grandpa Posts: 129
    Options
    I'm going to try making some mashed potatoes for breakfast.
  • Sad_Grandpa
    Options
    What do you use to hit the potatoes?
  • RadioactivePirate
    Options
    Potatoes are small and can be easily hidden around the house. They do quite well in basements. I suggest you try with the smaller varieties and work your way up to the russets etc.

Fair warning though, this may be considered "sabotage" if she finds your stash. Good luck!

(Also open a window when you cook them, as starving dieters are known for their keen ability to smell "real food")
  • Dark_Roast
    Dark_Roast Posts: 17,689 Member
    Options
    Potatoes are small and can be easily hidden around the house. They do quite well in basements. I suggest you try with the smaller varieties and work your way up to the russets etc.

Fair warning though, this may be considered "sabotage" if she finds your stash. Good luck!

(Also open a window when you cook them, as starving dieters are known for their keen ability to smell "real food")

You must not have pets. My cats out me every time!!
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options

I can just see the thread.

MY HUSBAND ISNT SUPPORTING MY JOURNEY HE HID POTATOES AROUND THE HOUSE:sad:
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options

tumblr_mtpvqx3wwN1r9fg7wo7_400.gif
  • gypsy_spirit
    gypsy_spirit Posts: 2,107 Member
    Options
    Hiding potatoes???? What a great idea!! *runs off to get my basket*
  • Sad_Grandpa
    Options

This is great.

I can have little potato stashes everywhere.

Small potatoes, you say?
  • LoraF83
    LoraF83 Posts: 15,694 Member
    Options

reverse-1360259449_kitten_playing_with_potato.gif

It seems that many of us are away of the great power potatoes have over kittens. Hats off to you Cranquistador. Well done.
  • ShellyBell999
    ShellyBell999 Posts: 1,482 Member
    Options
    vhdl53.png
  • Sad_Grandpa
    Options

reverse-1360259449_kitten_playing_with_potato.gif

It seems that many of us are away of the great power potatoes have over kittens. Hats off to you Cranquistador. Well done.

I don't like cats. Just potatoes.
  • ZoeLifts
    ZoeLifts Posts: 10,347 Member
    Options
    What do you use to hit the potatoes?

I use cats to mash mine

5Kh0Vzb.gif
  • kgeyser
    kgeyser Posts: 22,505 Member
    Options
    Well, Easter is coming. Break out the food coloring, dye your potatoes, and she'll think they are festive holiday decor.
  • ihad
    ihad Posts: 7,463 Member
    Options
    Well, Easter is coming. Break out the food coloring, dye your potatoes, and she'll think they are festive holiday decor.

I take back all the bad things I said about this place. You people are really terrific.
  • angf0679
    angf0679 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    You could also carve them into works of art and use them as decorations.
  • Sad_Grandpa
    Options

Something like this? Or more elaborate!

34qmwpu.jpg
  • angf0679
    angf0679 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options

34qmwpu.jpg

I think you would need some more elaborate. Look at profile pictures on this thread for inspiration.
  • Sad_Grandpa
    Options

34qmwpu.jpg

I think you would need some more elaborate. Look at profile pictures on this thread for inspiration.

Like this?

zy6m1j.jpg