Three year journey (210 lbs lost)

Options
124»

Replies

• Samoa_Moni
    Samoa_Moni Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Wow I bet you feel fantastic. Congratulations keep up the hard work it's definitely paying off=)
  • rammsz
    rammsz Posts: 79
    Options
    Wow I bet you feel fantastic. Congratulations keep up the hard work it's definitely paying off=)

Feeling amazing! I bet you feel the same way =) I saw your post =)!
  • rammsz
    Options
    Amazing transformation. I'm on a similar journey with almost the same amount of weight to lose. Is there any piece of advise you have, or something on your journey that stood out to you as extremely helpful? You mentioned the resistance training. Anything else that helped you along the way?

Motivation. Find it. Cardio is a good way to lose your fat, but building muscle helps you lose weight quicker in the long run.
  • fooninie
    fooninie Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    AMAZING! congrats, man!
  • amberj32
    amberj32 Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congrats! You look great. What an inspiration. I like the glasses, just like someone else pointed out.
  • martinel2099
    martinel2099 Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    Great work bro, keep it up+++++
  • dab1106
    dab1106 Posts: 5
    Options
    Great job man. Keep up the great work!
  • rammsz
    Options
    Thank you =)! Always glad to hear I am inspiring people! MFP helped me so much!
  • FatCatsRule
    FatCatsRule Posts: 37
    Options
    Thank you =)! Always glad to hear I am inspiring people! MFP helped me so much!

Amazing job! I do not know if you were overweight all of your life or not but I am curious if you find that people treat you differently now that you are thin?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!