Now processing all friend requests!

Replies

• SweetTrouble_
    SweetTrouble_ Posts: 933 Member
    tumblr_lme9thQoEb1qdkdfdo1_500.gif
  • KrazyDaizy
    KrazyDaizy Posts: 815 Member
    No way. I saw how you worked that duct tape like a professional. You have rope and bleach in your trunk, too, amiright?

*just kidding, I'm 100% in if you just have rope and duct tape....no bleach though, I prefer it dirty with germs.
  • Derp_Diggler
    Derp_Diggler Posts: 1,456 Member
    I sent you one back in January. Unless you've grown boobs since then I will not be grovelling for your friendship again.
  • mister_universe
    mister_universe Posts: 6,664 Member
    I sent you one back in January. Unless you've grown boobs since then I will not be grovelling for your friendship again.

They've grown a little. I'd say they're bigger than yours. *pulls down shirt to flash* :blushing:
  • KrazyDaizy
    KrazyDaizy Posts: 815 Member

They've grown a little. I'd say they're bigger than yours. *pulls down shirt to flash* :blushing:

Let's have a boob-off. You guys 1st!!!!!
  • mister_universe
    No way. I saw how you worked that duct tape like a professional. You have rope and bleach in your trunk, too, amiright?

*just kidding, I'm 100% in if you just have rope and duct tape....no bleach though, I prefer it dirty with germs.

hnnnnnnnnggg
  • FoxBean
    FoxBean Posts: 910 Member

Uh oh, battle of the abs...I mean boobs.
  • mister_universe

Let's have a boob-off. You guys 1st!!!!!

Hairy nipples ftw!
  • SugarBaby71
    SugarBaby71 Posts: 3,630 Member

+1 :sad:
  • mister_universe

It's old guy abs and boobs though, it hardly counts. :frown: :sick:
  • Some_Watery_Tart
    Some_Watery_Tart Posts: 2,250 Member
    Boobs make people grovel for friendship? I had absolutely no idea...
  • FoxBean

Oh it counts. IT COUNTS.

• FoxBean

Oh it counts. IT COUNTS.
  • Will_Thrust_For_Candy
    Will_Thrust_For_Candy Posts: 6,109 Member
    Let's add a kiddie pool full of melted chocolate and have you guys wrestle this one out.

MU vs. DD

did it just get hot in here? *fans face*
  • FoxBean
    First I failed at replying to a quote correctly, and then I fail at correcting it. :sad:
  • Derp_Diggler
    Derp_Diggler Posts: 1,456 Member
    Let's add a kiddie pool full of melted chocolate and have you guys wrestle this one out.

MU vs. DD

This is a scene from our last wrestling match. It ended when Mr. U's hip popped out and I lost my dentures. It was ruled a stalemate, onus on stale.

oldmenwrestling_zpsa72bad86.jpg
  • mister_universe

MU vs. DD

Derp is pretty darn hot. :smooched:
  • sugarkissprincess
    sugarkissprincess Posts: 2,595 Member
    tumblr_mxm4monXeH1t5b7mmo2_500.gif

Go get em' tiger!
  • Ranocchia
    Ranocchia Posts: 73 Member
    Naaaaaaaaaaaaaa, I don't believe you process them
  • mister_universe