Anyone like me?

Options

Replies

• SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,932 Member
    Options
    No, I only like 34 year old chubby rocker chicks who do Crossfit and are scared of statues!!

Gargoyles freak me out
  • hei_ma_ma
    hei_ma_ma Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I was with you up until the IPA.

Classic Czech- or German-style lager crew checking in.

I have no friends. Keeps things easy. But I would strongly consider you!
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    I only accept friend requests from humans. Or other species of great ape. Or aliens.

What's IPA?
  • idnac74
    idnac74 Posts: 71
    Options
    In because cauliflower is becoming my nemesis.
  • Skylark74
    Skylark74 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Just in :)

Btw - Green King IPA :) can't beat a good pint of Eric ale.
  • SunofaBeach14
    Options
    I only accept friend requests from humans. Or other species of great ape. Or aliens.

What's IPA?

India/imperial Pale Ale. A heavily hopped ale
  • LAPDpoliceNYPD
    LAPDpoliceNYPD Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    what about sexkittens....
    yes we must not forget about them:smokin:
  • tiffanycompton33
    tiffanycompton33 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I do. I also like IPA and my favorite (not quite pale ale) magic hat!
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options

What's IPA?

I probably should have known that seeing as I was taken round various real ale pubs throughout my childhood (left in the garden before age 14 because of licensing laws, which was fun actually because they have swings and stuff to play on, one of them even had an old abandoned bus, and we always got a glass of lemonade and a pack of crisps (chips in USA English))

and we found a dead pig in this shed at one pub... that was interesting. my parents didn't believe me and my brother until we led them to where the dead pig was and they could see there really was a dead pig in there... I think the pig later became a spit roast at the same pub.

anyway if you're in the UK check out real ale pubs
  • SunofaBeach14
    Options

What's IPA?

I probably should have known that seeing as I was taken round various real ale pubs throughout my childhood (left in the garden before age 14 because of licensing laws, which was fun actually because they have swings and stuff to play on, one of them even had an old abandoned bus, and we always got a glass of lemonade and a pack of crisps (chips in USA English))

and we found a dead pig in this shed at one pub... that was interesting. my parents didn't believe me and my brother until we led them to where the dead pig was and they could see there really was a dead pig in there... I think the pig later became a spit roast at the same pub.

anyway if you're in the UK check out real ale pubs

Cheers to ale and pork! :drinker:
  • stormbornkraken
    stormbornkraken Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I reside on the shores of Acheron with my uncommitted brethren.
  • Shawshankcan
    Shawshankcan Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    I mean is there anyone out there who accepts friends who are from a different gender, height, size, race, or nationality, and dare I say religion and ideology? Maybe you're just generally apathetic when it comes to politics and ideologies and/or just prefer to make decisions based on the facts at hand and the character (or lack thereof) of the available positions and/or politicians? I don't feel strongly about much anymore except cauliflower. I'm developing a certain disdain for that stuff for some reason . . . Oh, and peace and quiet. And definitely critical thinking . . . And I love IPA.

I will accept friends from anyone. I truly have better things to worry about in life that height, strength, size, race, etc. There are things, however, that I won't tolerate. Such as ignorance. I don't mean blind enthusiasm, I mean ignorance that fuels hate.

That being said, I do have an absolute in life and that is if you are an anti-vaccinator, I can not take anything else you say seriously.

And amber is where it is, although IPA will always do in a pinch.
  • Lofteren
    Lofteren Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    I was with you up until the IPA.

Classic Czech- or German-style lager crew checking in.

Man points deducted.
  • Lofteren
    Lofteren Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    I mean is there anyone out there who accepts friends who are from a different gender, height, size, race, or nationality, and dare I say religion and ideology? Maybe you're just generally apathetic when it comes to politics and ideologies and/or just prefer to make decisions based on the facts at hand and the character (or lack thereof) of the available positions and/or politicians? I don't feel strongly about much anymore except cauliflower. I'm developing a certain disdain for that stuff for some reason . . . Oh, and peace and quiet. And definitely critical thinking . . . And I love IPA.

I will accept friends from anyone. I truly have better things to worry about in life that height, strength, size, race, etc. There are things, however, that I won't tolerate. Such as ignorance. I don't mean blind enthusiasm, I mean ignorance that fuels hate.

That being said, I do have an absolute in life and that is if you are an anti-vaccinator, I can not take anything else you say seriously.

And amber is where it is, although IPA will always do in a pinch.

I agree with the non-vaccinators. There's a large group of them here in the Dallas/Ft Worth area and because of it we had a huge breakout of measles last year in the Dallas school district. Measles! In the 21st century. Ridiculous... thank God it wasn't Polio.

Also, there are some malty, amber IPA's out there. You should check them out.
  • britzers19
    britzers19 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    im looking for friends
  • Shawshankcan
    Shawshankcan Posts: 900 Member
    Options

I agree with the non-vaccinators. There's a large group of them here in the Dallas/Ft Worth area and because of it we had a huge breakout of measles last year in the Dallas school district. Measles! In the 21st century. Ridiculous... thank God it wasn't Polio.

To be an anti vaccinator is to be very selfish towards society. My belief is that if you don't vaccinate your kids, you are either an idiot or you don't love them. I plan on getting my kid (due in June), vaccinated in triplicate. Some may say three times is voer kill, but just in case the second one cancels the first one.
  • SunofaBeach14
    Options

To be an anti vaccinator is to be very selfish towards society. My belief is that if you don't vaccinate your kids, you are either an idiot or you don't love them. I plan on getting my kid (due in June), vaccinated in triplicate. Some may say three times is voer kill, but just in case the second one cancels the first one.

And, there's a new outbreak of mumps at Ohio State. I mean, mumps? That was done before I was born, but thanks to the anti-vaccinators . . . So yea, I agree with you on the anti-vaccine crowd as they're truly dangerous.
  • StacyRenee77
    StacyRenee77 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    I just like son of a beaches!!
  • SuperSexyDork
    SuperSexyDork Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options

And, there's a new outbreak of mumps at Ohio State. I mean, mumps? That was done before I was born, but thanks to the anti-vaccinators . . . So yea, I agree with you on the anti-vaccine crowd as they're truly dangerous.

Anti-anti-vaccinator checking in.

But I typically don't drink alcohol.

On the other hand, I'm all for logic, reason, and judging people based on character (perceived or actual) rather than statistics about them.
  • Pirate_chick
    Pirate_chick Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    in for the hell of it. I don't discriminate I friend all folks, add me!