Anyone like me?

Options

Replies

• EreborsPrincess
    Options
    If StormbornKraken is here, I'm in.

Also because Pirate Chick has a hot guy on her ticker. (That sounds a little sketchy, doesn't it?)
  • Meliikinz
    Meliikinz Posts: 66
    Options
    In for the peace and quiet!

Socially awkward women love peace and quiet. xD
  • lolosensan
    lolosensan Posts: 251
    Options
    Hm, yep. I'm having a hard time finding people I dislike these days. I just see all their viewpoints as having come from somewhere out of their own control. Does free will really even exist? I mean, everything we think is a product of our environment, which we didn't create, so we can't possibly be held accountable for anything we think/do/say...but at the same time we're the creators of said environment. We can't be a part of it passively....everything matters and nothing matters.
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    I don't discriminate! But I have to admit, I'm totally in for the beer talk. I just had an amazing peach pale ale from Beer Revolution (brewed in house) and it was amazing. I'm a grasshopper drinker myself, it makes me happy :drinker:
  • Pirate_chick
    Pirate_chick Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    If StormbornKraken is here, I'm in.

Also because Pirate Chick has a hot guy on her ticker. (That sounds a little sketchy, doesn't it?)

He's fn perfect right! I adore James Franco...

tumblr_m1uv45YwPA1qkdj9x.jpg
  • Galatea_Stone
    Galatea_Stone Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options
    How do you feel about Cherry Coke Zero drinkers? Should I time it so it is pre- or post-workout?
  • sevsmom
    sevsmom Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    I wasn't sure about you until you said IPA.....my hubby loves the stuff, so you must be a decent guy! :-)
  • MapleFlavouredMaiden
    MapleFlavouredMaiden Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    I mean is there anyone out there who accepts friends who are from a different gender, height, size, race, or nationality, and dare I say religion and ideology? Maybe you're just generally apathetic when it comes to politics and ideologies and/or just prefer to make decisions based on the facts at hand and the character (or lack thereof) of the available positions and/or politicians? I don't feel strongly about much anymore except cauliflower. I'm developing a certain disdain for that stuff for some reason . . . Oh, and peace and quiet. And definitely critical thinking . . . And I love IPA.

I only friend people who love IPA
  • mantium999
    mantium999 Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    I hear IPA fans talking. Had to stop by.
  • raisealittlehell
    raisealittlehell Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I'm open minded but opinionated at the same time... does that work?

Also- non-IPA but how about Scotch?!
  • fedup30
    fedup30 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I love cauliflower, and will not tolerate cauliflower haters.
  • mantium999
    mantium999 Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    I was with you up until the IPA.

Classic Czech- or German-style lager crew checking in.

Man points deducted.

Confused by your points deduction here. I'll take an IPA over any lager any day, but the dudes in Czech and Germany who be chugging the lagers dont seem to me to be lacking in the manliness department. I have seen a lot free testosterone flowing through pubs in Munich myself.
  • QueenBishOTUniverse
    QueenBishOTUniverse Posts: 14,121 Member
    Options
    I mean is there anyone out there who accepts friends who are from a different gender, height, size, race, or nationality, and dare I say religion and ideology? Maybe you're just generally apathetic when it comes to politics and ideologies and/or just prefer to make decisions based on the facts at hand and the character (or lack thereof) of the available positions and/or politicians? I don't feel strongly about much anymore except cauliflower. I'm developing a certain disdain for that stuff for some reason . . . Oh, and peace and quiet. And definitely critical thinking . . . And I love IPA.

I will accept friends from anyone. I truly have better things to worry about in life that height, strength, size, race, etc. There are things, however, that I won't tolerate. Such as ignorance. I don't mean blind enthusiasm, I mean ignorance that fuels hate.

That being said, I do have an absolute in life and that is if you are an anti-vaccinator, I can not take anything else you say seriously.

And amber is where it is, although IPA will always do in a pinch.

Amber is of course, the only way to go.
  • Galatea_Stone
    Galatea_Stone Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options
    I was with you up until the IPA.

Classic Czech- or German-style lager crew checking in.

Man points deducted.

Confused by your points deduction here. I'll take an IPA over any lager any day, but the dudes in Czech and Germany who be chugging the lagers dont seem to me to be lacking in the manliness department. I have seen a lot free testosterone flowing through pubs in Munich myself.

Czechs and Germans make the best purified water out there. I could drink that all day.
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    IPA is my least fave. I like the stouts the best. But I'm not opposed to others enjoying IPAs.
  • Shawshankcan
    Shawshankcan Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    How do you feel about Cherry Coke Zero drinkers? Should I time it so it is pre- or post-workout?

Depends, what are your goals?
  • anissa333
    anissa333 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    oh my!!
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,932 Member
    Options
    I'm open minded but opinionated at the same time... does that work?

Also- non-IPA but how about Scotch?!

Scotch? Definitely a + in my book
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,932 Member
    Options

Depends, what are your goals?

lol - I'm pretty sure it's mixed with something so definitely post workout . . .
  • Lofteren
    Lofteren Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Hm, yep. I'm having a hard time finding people I dislike these days. I just see all their viewpoints as having come from somewhere out of their own control. Does free will really even exist? I mean, everything we think is a product of our environment, which we didn't create, so we can't possibly be held accountable for anything we think/do/say...but at the same time we're the creators of said environment. We can't be a part of it passively....everything matters and nothing matters.

This viewpoint really just removes personal responsibility; something I wish people had more of.