I saved these shorts but I think they look terrible...

Options
13»

Replies

• mxmkenney
    mxmkenney Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    I agree with you. Whenever I buy clothes from clothes they look WAY cuter in the dressing room than when I get home and model them for my hubby. I tend to take back more than half of what I buy there... :(

As for the shorts, they are not cute - especially from the back. Sorry, time to return them to Kohl's - at least they do have a good return policy! LOL
  • AleciaG724
    AleciaG724 Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    If you're at goal, you need to go shopping with a good "honest" friend and get stuff that fits & suits your nice, new figure. Buy "outfits" and things that go together but can also be mixed & matched so you will get more use out of them.

If you're not at goal you can totally work with these shorts, but they could look a lot cuter with a dressier top or t-shirt in an earth tone with a cute belt & other accessories (infinity scarf, earrings & flat leather sandals). I love the knee socks with the retro athletic shorts - that's a cute look on you. Great job on the weight loss! :)
  • margannmks
    margannmks Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    All of those shorts look like ones i donated to goodwill, meaning frumpy boring or illfitting. You have perfect legs and rear and you need something that shows that . Go shorter for sure without cuffs and higher sandal or the longer length but slimfit for mommy days. Im also a huge fan of dresses ultra cute and so easy to fit and cheaper than buying the tops then shorts. Marshalls and places like that have big selections for less than ten bucks. And as you lose the fit isnt as crucial.
  • Gingergal12
    Gingergal12 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    The way they make clothes today once you wash them they will be to tight all over!