Post your story! Lets all find friends!!

Options
13»

Replies

• FlyThisKite
    FlyThisKite Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Humans,non humans,bi peds, quadra peds, the random squirrel or two and the sacred toast,lend me your ears! (please...don;t throw your ears..ew..ok..not what I meant...) sigh......

ahem.

Join me in conquering the world! Or as it happens to be today, the challenge of surviving another day without flying at someone armed with a spork....duct tape....velcro....random mammal and/or person...a chair...that chair..put it down...put it..there you go...it's ok....no one has to bleed....today....we've kept the wall wet long enough....

Weight loss is stressful,combat it with comedy.

I C̶a̶n̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶ am a tad lewd,inappropriate and blunt but laugh you will.Laugh you will.

Come see how far the rabbit hole truly goes :) And if you find the rabbit tell me will you...he's stolen more than his fair share of skittles and pocket watches. Then he brings back the skittles...multicolored mess....on hardwood floor...I tell you...if it was carpet resolve would get it out...but darn..I have to re-varnish several rooms..it's gonna cost me an arm and a ...hey.

Oh..still here huh?

I dance then.

funny-gif-stormtrooper-dancing_zps0fed4ad8.gif

Maybe not..k then. See you soon!!
  • tiggerhammon
    tiggerhammon Posts: 2,211 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!
    I joined MFP when I got on the scale one day and was shocked to see that I weighed over 200 lbs. I was disgusted. I started at 205 and only managed to lose a few lbs before getting pregnant.
    Unfortunately, I currently weigh 207. But, here in 10-11 weeks I will be able to work on that again.
    I am not currently tracking my food every day, just watching to be sure I get my vital nutrients and don't gain too much. But, I still log in all the time (almost daily, sometimes 30 times a day :p) because I love to keep up with everyone else.
    I love to support and help and will be back to it soon enough.
    My first goal is 150 and I will reevaluate from there. I plan to exercise only after baby is born. I don't plan to calorie restrict as I don't want to mess with milk supply.
    P.S. Please dont add me if you want me to support you in eating 900 calories a day or support your goal of reaching 99lbs.
  • lorigem
    lorigem Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Hello!

I'm in Houston as well and I also love to mountain bike - my husband and I go out riding every weekend. I'm also a weightlifter and LOVE it. I have about 40 more pounds to lose but I'm liking the inches lost versus the number on the scale :)

Good luck to everyone on this adventure and add me if you'd like! :)
  • urban_ninja
    urban_ninja Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name's Steve.

I am a dynamic figure, often seen scaling walls and crushing ice. I have been known to remodel train stations on my lunch breaks, making them more efficient in the area of heat retention. I translate ethnic slurs for Cuban refugees, I write award-winning operas, I manage time efficiently.

Occasionally, I tread water for three days in a row.

I woo women with my sensuous and godlike trombone playing, I can pilot bicycles up severe inclines with unflagging speed, and I cook Thirty-Minute Brownies in twenty minutes. I am an expert in stucco, a veteran in love, and an outlaw in Peru.

Using only a hoe and a large glass of water, I once single-handedly defended a small village in the Amazon Basin from a horde of ferocious army ants.

I play bluegrass cello, I was scouted by the Mets, I am the subject of numerous documentaries. When I'm bored, I build suspension bridges in my yard. I enjoy urban hang gliding. On Wednesdays, after school, I repair electrical appliances free of charge.

I am an abstract artist, a concrete analyst, and a ruthless bookie. Critics worldwide swoon over my original line of corduroy evening wear. I don't perspire. I am a private citizen, yet I receive fan mail. I have been caller 'number nine' and have won the weekend passes. Last summer I toured New Jersey with a traveling centrifugal-force demonstration. I bat .400.

My deft floral arrangements have earned me fame in international botany circles. Children trust me.

I can hurl tennis rackets at small moving objects with deadly accuracy. I once read Paradise Lost, Moby ****, and David Copperfield in one day and still had time to refurbish an entire dining room that evening. I know the exact location of every food item in the supermarket. I have performed several covert operations for the CIA. I sleep once a week; when I do sleep, I sleep in a chair. While on vacation in Canada, I successfully negotiated with a group of terrorists who had seized a small bakery. The laws of physics do not apply to me.

I balance, I weave, I dodge, I frolic, and my bills are all paid. On weekends, to let off steam, I participate in full-contact origami. Years ago I discovered the meaning of life but forgot to write it down. I have made extraordinary four course meals using only a mouli and a toaster oven.

I breed prizewinning clams. I have won bullfights in San Juan, cliff-diving competitions in Sri Lanka, and spelling bees at the Kremlin. I have played Hamlet, I have performed open-heart surgery, and I have spoken with Elvis.
  • amethyst7986
    amethyst7986 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I am a 28 year old single mom in Katy/Houston- I am a full time student (working on my degree for counseling), work full time and have little free time to make my own. I have a few goals--

1) live a healthier lifestyle
    2)Enjoy shorts this summer (you can't suck it in when you are in a swim suit)
    3) Want to look hot for my 30th birthday (I've given myself time to get it off and keep it off!)
    4) My daughter will be 15 in just over 2 years and I would like to look amazing for her and myself
    5) I want more energy!!
    6) Lose 30-45 pounds and gain some Abs and nice legs--to show off at the Houston Rodeo next year :happy: and all year long!

I could use the support and words of encouragement from others who are in similar situations. :happy:

Add me if you wish!
  • Elutheromania
    Options
    I'm Aundrea. I'm nineteen. I've had a difficult life, but then again haven't we all? Growing up my mom was a drunk and had a slew of abusive boyfriends.. My dad committed suicide when I was eight.. I guess I started "eating my feelings". When I was fourteen I started dating a guy that was extremely abusive.. I was assaulted at a lake by someone that still hasn't been found at fifteen. I got pregnant at sixteen by the abusive boyfriend. I lost my best friend of nine years to suicide.. I'm had a history of self harm, suicide attempts, drug abuse, and eating disorders. I finally decided it was time. I aim to lose about 80-100 pounds in about a year. I'm doing this for many reasons. In April I had to have surgery because during a pap they found out that I had early stages of cancer that seemed to just appear in several months. I broke down, but when I finally got myself together I made up my mind. I'm getting married in May and want to look back and think, "I looked beautiful." My son, fiance, and new friends are my motivation.
    If you took the time to read this thank you, and I hope you have a wonderful day. <3