Before & Afters?

Options
1222324252628»

Replies

• engodwin
    engodwin Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    :happy: If I could hug this post... I would. Great job you guys! - Keep the motivation coming.
  • joann
    joann Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    ]b10e140f-1f56-4890-89c5-b3d712ba7eac.jpg
  • happysherri
    happysherri Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    <<<<<<<<<<<< my before and after
  • jenillawafer
    jenillawafer Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Down 65 lbs and now in maintenance!
    5'0" 170 to 105

t4tn53.jpg

*Edited to resize.
  • rwoodr
    rwoodr Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Started my weight loss July 15th 2013. Starting weight was 355lbs. Today I am at 191lbs. Did it with MFP calorie tracking and lots of exercise. All started because last year, went to cedar point (local amusement park) and was not able to ride any of the rollercoasters I love because of my size. That is what I needed to kick my butt into gear!

2dhwk07.jpg

2h6fu3n.jpg

2s84itk.jpg
  • tony56pr
    tony56pr Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Have to say I wish I had taken a before picture with shirt off, have a few that weren't all that good. Anyways. Over 120 pounds and abs are visible now. Guess went from a keg to 4 pack (so far).
  • khalessistark
    Options
    you lot are FRIGGING AMAZING!!!!!!!!
  • cebiginalaska
    cebiginalaska Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I fell off the wagon and had to restart and lose weight that I gained back again. I hope that I can reach my weight loss goal by the end of this year or early next year. I know it will be tough and I need to get my macros under control but seeing everybody here is very inspiring. Here is just a comparison of my face throughout my weight loss. Left Top is from high school, left bottom is from last year, the one on the right is a current photo. I still have a lot left but I am happy to see a transformation around my face :noway: It is hard for me to see the changes unless I look at old photographs :drinker: It always surprises me when people say "So much weight you lost, how did you lose so much weight."

21kfpky.jpg
  • Danispen
    Danispen Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Just about 7 years difference, 235 lbs @ 40%+ body fat to ~138 @ 8% .. :drinker: :drinker:

After pic was taken this past weekend !

SWkkTEy.jpg

You don't even look like the same person! Huge congrats
  • JCLondonUK
    JCLondonUK Posts: 159
    Options
    Bumping for inspiration. These pics are so impressive! Thanks to everyone who posted their achievements. :smile:
  • Yoshimay36
    Yoshimay36 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Bump. :smile:
  • chrissyrenee1029
    chrissyrenee1029 Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Bump for later :)
  • FrenchMob
    FrenchMob Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    r0d289.jpg

Unfortunately, the after pic was 4 years ago. I'm back to 260 now and working my way back down. :ohwell:
  • ejohnson_ar
    ejohnson_ar Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    So, here's ours so far.

My wife (left) has lost 57 pounds so far. She is 5'9", upside down triangle body shape.
    I'm on the right in these photos. I'm 5'4". Starting weight was 230, I am now 170 on the dot. 60 pounds have been removed from my life!! I'm pear shaped. I used to think I was apple shaped but the weight loss has really changed my body's look. I hope these are good inspiration. They are for me :D

before_during_us_zpsc8f3f34b.jpg

*edit Oh yeah, no caps in the img tag! lol
  • Kate7294
    Kate7294 Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone. Now I'm thinking of doing some lifting after seeing so many fit pictures.
  • I_need_moar_musclez
    I_need_moar_musclez Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    PhotoGrid_1401448916237.jpg
  • InkedBeauty89
    InkedBeauty89 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Deleted, couldnt get photo to work.
  • nfull2
    nfull2 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    deleted
  • I_need_moar_musclez
    I_need_moar_musclez Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Yikes! I've killed the thread!
  • RunDoozer
    RunDoozer Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options
    Yikes! I've killed the thread!

well you are uglyandold. What did you think was going to happen. :)

Jk great job man
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!