Skinny Saturday Challenge!

Options
:flowerforyou: Do you need a weekend boost? I sure do! Many times the weekend is a challenge to get through and we end up undoing everything we worked so hard for through the week. :sad: Take the Skinny Saturday Challenge and finish your weekend with a smile on your face! :bigsmile: Here's what it entalis:

Think double, double, double! :happy:
Double your exercise~ :tongue:
Double your water intake (within healthy limits)~ :drinker:
Double your willpower to stop eating after dinner and log every tidbit that crosses those lips! :bigsmile:

Just let us know now if you are in....then check in and out when you can tomorrow to let us know how it is going and encourage someone else. Grab a buddy and make the commitment! :heart: There is power in numbers....I know one thing for sure.....

I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IN! :bigsmile:

Bring it on Mr. Saturday!!! :laugh: :happy:

Replies

• ttspears
    ttspears Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am in!! :drinker: :drinker: Weekends are the hardest. Did great my first week and don't want to ruin it with the weekend. What to see the weight go down when I weigh in on Monday.
  • TheNewJessieMae
    Options
    I am IN!!!!!!!!!!!!! So do we start today or tomorrow? And end??????? Sunday?
  • pmjsmom
    pmjsmom Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    :drinker: :drinker: I'm in! Should be a good day for me as i will pretty much have it to myself--no one to offer me any temptations for a change!:smile:
  • sveltewisher
    sveltewisher Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I started today! I am definitely in the weekend challenge. Good way to meet the community - thank you for the invite!
  • candlegal
    candlegal Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I am sooooooooooooooooo in too! Mine starts tonight! Going to the Twins game! They better win!! They have really been doing bad lately! I will eat before I leave, will only drink water or diet coke! Everything is so $$$$ so that helps keep me from buying anything. I can also walk around alot because i think it is going to be pretty darn chilly outside tonight! Brrrrr. Be Burn'n Calories!
    GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

Cheers to Skinny Saturday:drinker:
  • rs1177
    rs1177 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I'm in! My plans tomorrow are to get up and go to the gym to do the workout class; Body Combat so that should give me a good burn...And I will fit in some type of exercise later in the day too....maybe a brisk walk with my hubby? Not sure what my second workout might be!

Drink lots of water
    and log my calories!!

Hopefully, It will be a great day!!!!!!!

Good luck all!!!

Here's to a great weekend!!!!!!
  • janna674
    janna674 Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    i am in too...i really want to get down to 145 by the end of the month and i am 152 now ...and the best time for my workout is saturday and sunday ...i hope to work out like crazy tomorrow and no drinking tonite or tomorrow! so lets do it!
  • AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,428 Member
    Options
    I am in. Will not be posting but will be putting the work and water in. Go for it!
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Looks like a great group!

Check in and out and let us know how you are doing with your goals! Try to encourage a new buddy as well.
    Remember, double, double, double! :wink:

My plan: I have a Heart Walk in the morning and I plan on doing a video workout in the afternoon. I don't think we have plans Sat. night which will help me control fat and calorie intake. I will fill my water jug tonight so it is icey cold! I am soooooooooooo ready for this! Let's get our skinny on team!:smooched:
  • ahsongbird
    ahsongbird Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    IM IN! I actually LOVE weekends! I eat way worse during the week b/c there is sooo much to do ! I took a two hour walk today and did a ten minute cardio, I know thats not alot but Im really out of shape and that UNINTENTIONAL two hour walk wore me out haha (I got lost trying to get back to my house lol )
  • janna674
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Looks like a great group!

Check in and out and let us know how you are doing with your goals! Try to encourage a new buddy as well.
    Remember, double, double, double! :wink:

My plan: I have a Heart Walk in the morning and I plan on doing a video workout in the afternoon. I don't think we have plans Sat. night which will help me control fat and calorie intake. I will fill my water jug tonight so it is icey cold! I am soooooooooooo ready for this! Let's get our skinny on team!:smooched:

Thats a good plan...I may take my daughter for a walk in the am and then maybe elliptical in the afternoon...and i love icey cold water too...i will freeze water bottles for about 90 mins just so its a little crunchy and they are wonderful
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    :happy: Checking in.....water ready-check; healthy breakfast-check; heading out for my first walk-check. Let's rock it out! Gooooooooooooooooo team! :flowerforyou:
  • kintegra
    kintegra Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    OK I'm gonna try to get some type of Skinny on today! Lots of errands to run to get ready for my cruise next week....I have a pedicure at 9am, and I have to get some packing done sometime today! :laugh:

I MOSTLY need to drink up on my water today....I've been slacking on it all week, which is SO not me! :drinker:

I'm planning to do my wk8/day3 C25K run this afternoon. And I need to let Jillian kick my booty sometime today as well... BUSY DAY!

Good luck to all! Happy Skinny Saturday!
  • TheNewJessieMae
    Options
    Well If we started yesterday I did Awesome!!!!! Circuit training- that collectivly was 2.1 miles walked, 200 various crunches and 80 weight lifts wit arms. !!! TONS of water like 12 cups!!!! Good Healthy foods all day, I'm pump. Now to do it again today. My goal is to burn some calories while cleaning this house and at my kids nap times I wanna do TAE BO. I want to cook spaghetti squash for dinner!!! I never have before so it'll be challenging.
  • betterchoices
    Options
    I like this idea.... I sure could use a BIG boost!!

I'm in!
  • dawn_eichert
    dawn_eichert Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Good morning all....I know I have been MIA but I need to pull myself together and it starts today. Should be a good one. I referee soccer this AM and I coach my team this afternoon. I am hoping to either go for my C25K run again tonight or do a video. I have the water jug ready to go and I think I am going to make a new recipe for Butternut Squash soup tonight which is a good comfort food while being healthy.

Good luck to all and I will checkin this evening.
  • janna674
    Options
    well my morning so far has been great..been super active, hubby took daughter for the day to his moms YAY! went to grocery store but double everything since it seems i am running out of diet stuff mid week ...just had some shredded wheat gonna hop on treadmill already on 2nd bottle of water...GO GO GO
  • pmjsmom
    pmjsmom Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    Have already had 6 cups of water, an hour workout and a really good healthy breakfast. Now to get ready for the rest of the day!
  • janna674
    Options
    i cant believe i..i usually do 30 mins on the treadmill and burn 200 cals...i decided to press on and did 60 mins 420 calories...thank you skinny saturday challenge!
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    i cant believe i..i usually do 30 mins on the treadmill and burn 200 cals...i decided to press on and did 60 mins 420 calories...thank you skinny saturday challenge!

Good job Janna and all of our other SSC buddies! Janna, you pushed it today and found out what you are capable of! I am heading to the livingroom for a second workout. Pilates for me....2 foot surgeries in the last nine months keep me from heavy workouts. BUT....I did a round at the heartwalk today. Slowly but surely I took part. I did take the short route but was happy I completed it!. I have been pretty good on food and am pretty proud of my water intake today, which is always my biggest challenge. I went grocery shopping and loaded up on fresh produce and healthy choices. Yay for Skinny Saturday! Hope the rest of you close in on a successful day! Here's to us! :drinker: See you next Sat.!