Men 320s to 200s Success Stories

Options
124»

Replies

• mbowesuk
    mbowesuk Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi,

Great Thread, and your numbers are pretty much the same as mine. Started in June 2013 at 323 and now at 242. Probably want to be around 210 before i start trying to put on muscle.

350j98z.jpg
    4iiq04.jpg
  • Domineer
    Domineer Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Started at 419lbs on June 23, 2013. This last Sunday, April 20 2014, I weighed in at 217.5 lbs.

Still have 42.5 pounds to go.

FTW

Impressive my friend, impressive. Can't wait until i'm 217!
  • treesaaaaap
    treesaaaaap Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Great job!

At 6'4, I started around 326 a little less than a year ago, and now I've been right around 270. Unfortunately, I've been slipping in my diet for a few reasons so I haven't moved much in the last few months. Just started back on it hard again this week. I cannot wait to hit 260, etc.

It's shocking how easy it really is. All it took me was learning a little more about nutrition, and using the tools available on this site (logging what I ate most days - but if I missed a day, no big deal. I always have an idea of how many calories are in what I'm eating) and staying under my daily calorie amount. Viola!

Anyways. Goodluck!
  • PapaJay357
    PapaJay357 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    This one really caught my eye. I started MFP 126 days ago after hearing about it from my younger sister quite a while ago. I turned 50 last month and the oldest of our three kids is graduating high school this year; starting to feel very mortal..... I'm 6'0' and 292 was the heaviest I ever saw on the scale so I was only a few more chili cheese burgers away from the 300 Club. You guys (and the gals too) give me a lot of hope.

Papa Jay
  • mycupyourcake
    mycupyourcake Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Fantastic progress gentlemen. Just wonderful!:drinker:
  • Domineer
    Options
    5'10, highest was 329, currently down to 225. I'm saving the before/after pics until I'm under 200, which should hopefully be around the end of July. Ultimately I'd love to get back to where I was when I graduated college, right around 175-180.

180 would be marathon runner shape! When I get down to 200, I'll see how I feel to get in that range, but I like being a slim bigger guy. Being broad shouldered, it looks great. Our heights and highest weights are similar. I'm 20 lbs heavier than you. I feel great at 244 thus far so I know you feel awesome! Congrats on your persistence.
  • Domineer
    Options
    Fantastic progress gentlemen. Just wonderful!:drinker:

Appreciate the love, Thank you.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!