• spiralated
    spiralated Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Hi.

I'm 5'2" and looking to get down to 130. Currently stuck at 148
  • wissabear
    wissabear Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I'm almost 5'0 and 150lbs. I would like to get to 120, but 130 is probably more realistic!
  • lisavgagne
    lisavgagne Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Five foot even here!

My starting weight was 155 and right now I am at 150. I can actually tell a difference in my jeans. It's amazing how much 5lbs is when you are SHORT!!

Feel free to add me :)
  • lisavgagne
    Options
    Me too! I am really shooting for the 115-120 range but know I will probably end up about 130. I have done it before and I am happy there - it's just not as great as the 115-120 range where I can wear just about ANYTHING I want and it hangs perfectly ;) Good luck!
  • lisavgagne
    Options
    I'm almost 5'0 and 150lbs. I would like to get to 120, but 130 is probably more realistic!luck!
    Me too! I am really shooting for the 115-120 range but know I will probably end up about 130. I have done it before and I am happy there - it's just not as great as the 115-120 range where I can wear just about ANYTHING I want and it hangs perfectly ;) Good
  • kpcatlady
    kpcatlady Posts: 3
    Options
    I am 5'3" and currently 202...started MFP at about 219. I would like to get to 140. Feel free to add me!

We have almost the same stats!! My first goal is 170 but in the end I'd like to get to 140 also!

Me three! I just rejoined MFP today after a year or so hiatus. In that time I gained another 20 pounds. :-( But I am back and that is what counts! Anyway, I am 5'3" and at 220, My short term goal is to get that 20 pounds off and get under 200 again (even if that means 199). I know I will feel so much better even just 20 pounds lighter and be even more motivated. A few years ago I lost 70 pounds and got down to 145, so I know it is do-able. My long-term goal is also 140. Please feel free to add me as well!

I'm 5'2 and I finally weighed myself yesterday. I'm at 219 lbs, and my goal for the moment is 150lbs. I gained all the weight I had lost and then some. I managed to get down to 172lbs and then ballooned right up :embarassed:
  • katkins73
    katkins73 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft1 and have been here 5 weeks.

SW 173
    CW 162
    GW 123
  • eemitchell1984
    eemitchell1984 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'll need all of your phone numbers...thanks :laugh:

Oh Lord...

LOL!
  • 1971MLJ
    1971MLJ Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    5'3 and down to 126lb from 155lb in August 2013. Been maintaining for about 6 weeks and loving feeling fit again. Feel free to add me.
  • aliakynes
    aliakynes Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone 5'1 and 124 lbs, here get back on track with weight lifting and trim a bit more bf off.

I was here four years ago at 164 lbs (obese) so here there or in-between, friend me if you need one. I got to healthy mostly with the help of heavy weight lifting and eating more than I thought I could eat and lose weight. I found some good friends on mfp back then though eventually they moved on and so did I. Anyway, I'd love to re-expand my circle of friends (though please refer to the "short gal post" so I know you're not trying to sell me something).
  • Robin628
    Robin628 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Hi Amethyst -
    As someone with decent-sized breasts who has lost and gained weight a few times already, I can tell you this has happened to me. Of course everyone is different and I am sure age, body composition, and how quickly one loses the weight all factor into the equation. I am sure moderate strength training helps as well. But in the end, I'd rather lose a little firmness and size than have my belly compete with them. :-)
  • Robin628
    Robin628 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" & 176-- Trying to lose weight, get in better shape and shop in those single digits sizes again! I would like to get down to 125-130, I've never been super skinny and really don't wanna be. I like have some substance to my body!

Question for those ladies who have lost weight already: I know that we all lose weight differently, just like we carry it differently, however, my concern is losing weight and having my breast deflate...anyone have this problem?

forgot to include the Quote!

Hi Amethyst -
    As someone with decent-sized breasts who has lost and gained weight a few times already, I can tell you this has happened to me. Of course everyone is different and I am sure age, body composition, and how quickly one loses the weight all factor into the equation. I am sure moderate strength training helps as well. But in the end, I'd rather lose a little firmness and size than have my belly compete with them. :-)
  • brittinpink
    brittinpink Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and I am well over 200 pounds. I'm not sure where all of this weight is hiding, but it's here. My mom weighs the same amount as I do, but is 5 inches taller so she looks MUCH slimmer. Drives me nuts!
  • Noogynoogs
    Noogynoogs Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    5 ft checking in lol
  • Lwillis1234
    Lwillis1234 Posts: 990 Member
    Options
    4' 11" here! I'm 207.4 right now. Trying to get down to 140. add me :-)
  • karenh
    karenh Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 5'1" and I think we short people have it kind of hard in life. I think we need to eat less because we are so compact. I would love more friends I have things in common with on this journey so feel free to add me as a friend! Thanks!

SW: 196
    CW: 170
    GW: 138 or less...we will see
  • hipop61
    hipop61 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hello, i'm 4ft 10 ins.I'm now 140lb, I did lose 8lb, but gained back a bit over the last couple of weeks as I stopped tracking and exercising, but hopefully back on course now
  • phyl119
    phyl119 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi I'm 5'1" and back to MFP for about the 3rd time. Really serious this time, and know it works because my son has had success. Need to lose about 30 lbs. It seems that I have a real problem with portion control. Exercise is coming along fine Please add me as a friend
  • tracydr
    tracydr Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    5'1.5". 151. Want to lose a total of 50lbs. Goal is 105.