Where will YOU be come Spring 2011?

Options
124»

Replies

• toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    Almost two months later, how is everyone doing with getting to their goals?
  • KarenBorter
    KarenBorter Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    I am actually 8lbs to goal weight. My prediction for Spring 2011 will be coming true :) yay!
  • jillybeanruns
    jillybeanruns Posts: 1,420 Member
    Options
    Right where I am now...maintaining. And come March 1, I'll be training for a half marathon!

I'm right on par. Have actually lost about 3.5 pounds since I posted that...so I've just moved my maintenance range down - was at 120-125, now it's 118-123 because I'm at 118.6 :blushing: I'm actually planning on running 2 1/2 marathons, and will start training February 27th (March 1st is a Tuesday).
  • reneeot
    reneeot Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    WORK:
    Doing some work with spring tours
    smiley-transport014.gif

VACATIONING:
    3/9-19/11: On a little fun trip to NY or Conneticut not sure which yet.
    smiley-transport015.gif

WEIGHT: DARE I SAY!! .... smiley-signs002.gif
    150LBS. That's 12 lbs away.

LOVE LIFE: Probably still the same: Dead
    107.gif

THOUGHTS: dreading april 15th tax day!! faintthud.gif
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    I was thinking of this thread today...is everyone still here? I hope you all stuck with it and rocked it out! Did you reach your goals?

I did! :drinker:
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    By spring I hope to be in maintenance with 100lb loss and have joined Team in Training for either a half marathon or century bike ride. It will be just over a year from my initial start on my weight loss journey. I will also be at the spot if I do or do not want to renew my personal training sessions. I am kind of scared that once I stop going to her I will stop going to the gym as much but I it will be hard on the pocketbook.

Wow totally not what I am doing. I haven't reached my 100lb loss yet since the last 20-15 is being a pain to come off. Not doing the Team in Training as I just don't have time for it. I am still working with my trainer as my federal tax returns paid for the year and I really enjoy going to her as she is always mixing things up and even got me into hot yoga. I changed my plans and now my goal for this year is 8 5ks, 1 10k and I signed up for a warrior dash this year.
  • WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
    Options
    April 2010-April 2011..lost 52 pounds..I was at 58, but due to bad choices that made me gain a little..usually during the Holidays is tough, but I do what i can do..I gained maybe 5 pounds through the whole thing and quickly dropped it after everything was done and overwith. Hoping to reach my goal weight by the end of this year, but I'll really have to stay on track if i do and theres more of a chance I will make that mark. :smile: