Options
    Well done lady! Looking fab :)
  • wendyg311
    wendyg311 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    WOW! Great Job!!!!!
  • DebbieAnnHartle
    Options
    That's amazing. You're an inspiration. Not sure if you said hun but how long did it take you to loss 90Ibs and what did you do to loss it? X
  • brayman1701
    brayman1701 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Well done thats awesome :).
  • bf43005
    bf43005 Posts: 287
    Options
    That's awesome. You look great! Congrats
  • leahcarrie
    leahcarrie Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    It took me just about a year to lose the 90 lbs. I made sure I stuck to my calorie intake and usually went over my exercise goal every week. It's really become a routine...like they say it's a life style change.
  • deannc1
    deannc1 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Whelp you look fabulous! Please share with us how a 90 lb loss feels. I am so looking forward to being in your shoes.
  • leahcarrie
    Options
    Haha why thank you!
  • drangonfly2323
    drangonfly2323 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    You look amazing.
  • Snicolej
    Snicolej Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I've been on Myfitnesspal for just over a year, logging in everyday. I wanted to celebrate by posting a comparison picture on my one year of logging, but life happened. So I'm just getting to it now! Took a lot of hard work and dedication. I don't really appreciate what 90 pounds looks like in the mirror, but doing a comparison shot really makes me proud!

fcl860.jpg

Just wondering your stats how tall are you ?!? An you look wonderful ! Hard work pays off !
  • leahcarrie
    Options
    It feels good...I'm comfortable in clothes. I'm still working on being comfortable with myself. I've been over weight all my life. I have never ever been this small before. I still see myself as a big girl...working on reducing that.
  • funkim55
    funkim55 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! You look wonderful!!! Thanks for sharing your inspirational journey!!! Good luck!!!
  • ackman2002
    ackman2002 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Huge success in my book. You look amazing.
  • minischnauz4
    minischnauz4 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    WOW !!
  • jollywood92
    jollywood92 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You look great! How long did it take and what was your method? Woo hoo is right! You go girl:smile:
  • bobwest185
    bobwest185 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Great change. This is inspiring to me so I know it is to your friends and family.
  • leahcarrie
    Options
    So I was around 235 lbs on the left, and 130 lbs on the right. I'm 5'4.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!