90 pounds lost...woo hoo!! (pic)

Options

Replies

• SarahAnna87
    SarahAnna87 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    That is amaze-balls!!! (sorry for the hipster speak). You are a the same height as me, and similar starting points. This is motivation for me!!! Thanks!
  • Day58
    Day58 Posts: 113
    Options
    You look like a totaly different person. congrats to you and wow!!
  • neicypoh9
    Options
    Wow you look amazing. How did you do it?
  • SkinnyNSweet822
    SkinnyNSweet822 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    YOU LOOK AMAZING!!!! I came to this forum for motivation to remind me how powerful the MFP lifestyle really is. Glad I found you! You have succeeded in encouraging me today!!!! CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR TRANSFORMATION!!!!! & in such an astonishing amount of time. I totally empathize with you on the mirror battle & pics doing the justice! It reminds you of just how far you've come.
  • mamaspa4
    mamaspa4 Posts: 32
    Options
    Great Achivement!
  • lkilton
    lkilton Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    LOOKING GREAT!! SUPER WORK!!
  • Najay
    Najay Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous!
  • leahcarrie
    leahcarrie Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Bahhh!! I'm so happy I can be an inspiration to you guys! You can do it have patience with yourself. Also make sure you love your body at every stage, you are powerful and you can do it!!
  • mariajeanne
    Options
    Wow Look at you!!!!! you look great, amazing, fantastic, marvelous, incredable , list goes on. you look like a completely different person. two thumbs up at ya !!!!!!!!
  • leahcarrie
    leahcarrie Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me and message me. Especially if you are struggling I know what it's like and hopefully I can give you a few words of positivity.
  • rondaj05
    rondaj05 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Awesome transformation!! Congrats to YOU!! :flowerforyou:
  • anitacampanaro
    anitacampanaro Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Wow well done!you look amazing x
  • Jenn842512
    Jenn842512 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Very pretty before, but now you're pretty AND healthy & confident! Amazing accomplishment!
  • StacyRenee77
    StacyRenee77 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    Awesome
  • galprincess
    galprincess Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    If you look up what 1lb of fat looks like youd be even prouder you've done incredible be proud you look totally awesome
  • goaliema
    goaliema Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    *****woooo hoo and congrats!!!***

Your dedication and hard work definitely shows. ***Now stand tall in that mirror and be proud!***** You did this...it was you and your dedication to yourself.

Thanks for posting your pictures and giving many of us the inspiration to keep pushing forward..and/or to take a look at our own goals.. Perhaps many of us are not there yet because we haven't given enough dedication to ourselves...me included!!

All the best

Goaliema
  • cfl68
    cfl68 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your success, from a former Miltonian ;)
  • AutumnWolf29
    Options
    Congrats to your success!!
  • alasiL
    alasiL Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    That is amazing you look great! proof that hard work pays off well done on your achievement :):smile::tongue:
  • yestowellness
    yestowellness Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!