Share your failures

Options
124»

Replies

• ezloshead
    ezloshead Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Geez. So much failure, so little typing space. :)

I guess lately my biggest failure is probably the same failure I always fall to. That is, being over 40 now I have a strange sense of entitlement. Somewhere in my head I justify over eating and making bad choices by telling myself I deserve it - that I have been doing 'okay' for so long that I can let things slip. But we ALL know where that slippery slope goes when you start sliding...down....down...down. So I've curtailed the free fall and centered myself again. I make sure I listen carefully to the thoughts in my head and those quite voices that might lead me down the wrong path again. I KNOW I can do better and be better. I just need to make the right choices.

So with that, I am exactly at the same weight I started at this time last year. I have improved flexibility, muscle mass, and my overall look, but not as much as I had, or would like.

I know this is a life long journey though and short term setbacks will happen.

Keep moving forward.

Very well said. Remember that more than anything you deserve to be healthy and happy.
  • ezloshead
    ezloshead Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I ate a chilis flatbread pizza last night over 1000 cals wontbbe doing that anymore .
    Some things only SOUND like a healthier option. I did the same thing at Moes.
  • Amandawith3kids
    Amandawith3kids Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    went to a charity brunch, and just kinda said f-it. WAYYY overate, idk even know by how much, because how do you log wedding type food? had 2 pieces of quiche, a raspberry danish, a roll, 2 cups of coffee with real cream, chicken a la king, some other kind of chicken, corned beef hash, penne of some kind, cake, half a sweet potato, heavily buttered/oiled green beans, french toast, and more i cant even remember it all. i gave up logging it.

and, aside from the cake and the quiche, it really wasnt all that good. well, that and the coffee.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!