TURBO FIRE ANYONE?

Options
Hi Everyone!!!
I wanted to see if anyone is interested in joining me starting November 1st for Turbo Fire! I know its not for a month but I wanted to give people time to order it if they want to or finish up other programs they are doing. Turbo Fire is high intensity cardio interval training by Chalene Johnson who is so fun to workout to! Send me a message if you would like to know how to order it or if you have more questions!

Have a good day! :wink:

Replies

• AmeliaDouglas
    AmeliaDouglas Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hey, I started TuboFire a few days ago. So far, so good. It is crazy intense (I did a month of P90X, I like this much better). I am sure I will still be working away at it on November 1st!
  • carlyrenee1
    Options
    Awesome! Well be sure to keep me posted- I am doing Chalean right now and am loving it (yes I like it more than P90x too )
  • DigitalRain
    Options
    Im going on my 8th week of Turbo Fire, I'll be finishing this month! Great exercise program. I think I will do Jillian Michaels next (modified 30 day slim down)
  • carlyrenee1
    Options
    Can't wait to start! I need some people to join me!!!!
  • carlyrenee1
    Options
    Hey everyone!
    Starting Turbo Fire in Three weeks! Let me know if you would like to join me!!! :happy:

Carly
  • frenchfri87
    frenchfri87 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    im considering ordering turbo fire, what are some examples of the exercise moves involved? is it a lot like insanity?
  • glfprncs2
    glfprncs2 Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    im considering ordering turbo fire, what are some examples of the exercise moves involved? is it a lot like insanity?

NOT like Insanity. Are you familiar at all with Turbo Jam, Chalene's cardio kickboxing program? It's similar to that, but more intense...I like to call it Turbo Jam on steroids. In addition, it does combine HIIT drills which are more plyometric in nature, so there are some squat jumps involved.

I did Insanity in January and February and have no desire to ever do it again. Ever. I love Turbo Fire and find that I burn significantly more calories in the workouts than I did in Insanity as well.
  • lizziewhan
    lizziewhan Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    we will be ordering turbo fire this month! but we arent going to start til after our vacation in Nov....i cant wait!
  • carlyrenee1
    Options
    Awesome! Have fun on vacation! :happy:
  • katapple
    katapple Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    Oh I will!! I'm working them into off running days right now and LOVE them! My half marathon is Nov 6th so I will start full on after that! Would love to have encouragement through the whole thing!
  • Burtonrah
    Burtonrah Posts: 142
    Options
    I'm up for joining!!! I'm doing the inferno plan this week and plan on starting Oct 18 so that I finish before my cruise in March!!! Keep the motivation up!!! 20 weeks is a long time, but it's so much fun!! I love Chalene Johnson!!
  • ChanelCharlie
    Options
    I absolutely want to do this program!!!! The only problem is that im a little low on funds right now so i had asked for Turbo Fire for christmas!! So will start then. Right now Im doing 30 day shred by Jillian Michaels along with elliptical workouts and I am sore almost every day.Ive done Turbo Jam and I love love love Chalene!!!! Good luck!!! I'm excited for you!
  • carlyrenee1
    Options
    YAY! I am excited please join us even while you are doing your 30 Day Shred!
  • carlyrenee1
    Options
    Oh I will!! I'm working them into off running days right now and LOVE them! My half marathon is Nov 6th so I will start full on after that! Would love to have encouragement through the whole thing!

Good! So you have been able to do them even while training for your marathon? That is definitely determination!
  • ceredonia
    Options
    I'm starting the beginner's schedule for Turbo Jam tomorrow, so if that goes well I'll consider getting TF later after I finish. :D Good luck though!
  • carlyrenee1
    Options
    I'm starting the beginner's schedule for Turbo Jam tomorrow, so if that goes well I'll consider getting TF later after I finish. :D Good luck though!
    Great! Hope you will join us on Nov 1st!
  • katapple
    katapple Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options

Good! So you have been able to do them even while training for your marathon? That is definitely determination!

I have been doing them on my off running days, so maybe 2 or 3 times a week. I am taking this week off though, my hip hurt after my 11 mile run on Sunday, went for a bike ride instead of doing Turbo Fire and it feels much better! I'll pick it up again next week, then take another week off, and then start from the beginning on Nov 8th! So excited!!!
  • ErinMarie25
    ErinMarie25 Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    I lost 7 pounds my first month of TF. That was also from counting calories in my head so this month I am using this site so I am hoping it'll help even more. I am on my last 10-15 pounds and am confident this 5 month program will get rid of it all! The program is AWESOME and I just love it!
  • carlyrenee1
    Options

Good luck on Turbo JAm! Everyone seems to love it! Thanks!
  • carlyrenee1
    Options
    We are getting close to the start date!!!! Anymore wanting to join in!!!?