whats for dinner tonight?

Options
Lola2248
Lola2248 Posts: 126 Member
Whats everyone eating tonight? Do you plan in advance?
I need to learn to cook more dishes!
Inspire me!

Replies

• Phrick
    Phrick Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    I need this topic today. So sick of chicken. Yet, that's what I have thawed in the fridge so I guess... something with chicken. :brokenheart: :sad: :yawn:
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    Tonight we had BBQ'd lamb chops, mushooms and onions fried in a little ghee and soya sauce for umani and baby pototoes and carrots steamed too.
  • otter090812
    otter090812 Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Probably not much help to you in your quest for a varied diet, but Friday night is pizza night, assuming I can hoard enough calories today!
  • Phrick
    Phrick Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    Just found this topic from a few days ago, there are over 200 replies so hopefully some good ideas in there! http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1216261-what-s-for-supper
  • AviBZ
    AviBZ Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Tonight's menu: All homemade - spicy vegetable soup, chick pea burritos, grilled tomatoes, cabbage salad.

I have plenty of easy, healthy recipes... happy to share.
  • Nissi51
    Nissi51 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    I always plan in advance

Tonight I am at a birthday party at a restaurant and I have chosen my dinner option already- chicken, rice and salad. Lots of water
  • ExpectantHope
    ExpectantHope Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Tonight is veggie burgers with garlic chutney, caramelised red onion relish and goats cheese accompanied by a salad :)
  • Goofyrunnergirl
    Options
    We are having chicken curry and rice tonight. So simple, yet so good!
  • crispsandwich
    crispsandwich Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Find the bbc good food website full of lush ideas, but tonight am blowing the cals on beer and kebab!
  • Izzwoz
    Izzwoz Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    This: http://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/2121652/harissa-chicken-traybake
    with couscous (couscous, pomegranate, spring onions and mint)

One of my favourites!
  • Spaghetti_Bender
    Spaghetti_Bender Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    I have no idea. I'm still waiting for my breakfast to digest.....
  • kathinky
    kathinky Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I want pizza...homemade with all the goodies!
  • nlbez
    nlbez Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Im making homemade turkey burgers. X
  • Butrovich
    Butrovich Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Salad, Ziguenerschnitzel, spatzle, red cabbage. For dessert I am making angel food cake with sweet red wine and blackberry sauce.
  • robabob3
    robabob3 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I know this is probably not at all helpful to anyone but i actually had 2 almond ice creams for dinner lol

no ragrets thats my credo
  • DaddyBeejay
    Options
    It's Friday right? BEER !:drinker:
  • KultaPanda2
    Options
    Chicken and Pineapple Skewers! :) Yum. With lots of veggies and an ice lolly for pudding.
  • Foodiethinking
    Foodiethinking Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Find the bbc good food website full of lush ideas, but tonight am blowing the cals on beer and kebab!

My thoughts exactly :)
  • mitchiejo
    mitchiejo Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Normally it would be homemade pizza night but since I forgot to buy pizza sauce we're going out tonight!
  • Anonycatgirl
    Anonycatgirl Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    Margarita chicken--grilled chicken in a tequila-lime marinade--and green beans. Probably a salad and rolls. *makes mental note to exercise enough to allot for an extra roll*

I tend to plan meals in advance because otherwise we default to pasta. Very tasty, but relatively speaking a lot of calories and not much protein, so I shouldn't do it often.