Crock Pot Armageddon

Options
2»

Replies

• Sad_Grandpa
    Sad_Grandpa Posts: 129
    Options
    Crock Pot Deep Impact was way better.

That Tea Leoni is a cutie pie. I'll give you that.
  • perseverance14
    perseverance14 Posts: 1,364 Member
    Options
    Why don't they print that on the potatoes? With one of those fancy edible phaser printing thingamabobs?
    I guess because it is only if you cook them in the microwave, you have to stab them with a fork before you cook them so too much pressure doesn't build up (to keep them from exploding). Actually you can stab them with anything (doesn't have to be a fork, as long as it pokes some holes).
  • Sad_Grandpa
    Options
    Why don't they print that on the potatoes? With one of those fancy edible phaser printing thingamabobs?
    I guess because it is only if you cook them in the microwave, you have to stab them with a fork before you cook them so too much pressure doesn't build up (to keep them from exploding). Actually you can stab them with anything (doesn't have to be a fork, as long as it pokes some holes).

From experience, I recommend not leaving the fork in the microwave.
  • perseverance14
    perseverance14 Posts: 1,364 Member
    Options

That is definitely a good idea, unless you have been wanting an excuse to buy a new microwave. :)
  • Sad_Grandpa
    Options

That is definitely a good idea, unless you have been wanting an excuse to buy a new microwave. :)

Nah. I've got my eye on one of them fancy lazyboy chairs.
  • SusanL222
    SusanL222 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    Dear Sad Grandpa,

You rock!

Sincerely,

Susan
  • 12skipafew99100
    12skipafew99100 Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    I forgot to poke my potatos when I baked them in the oven one time. ONE TIME! :bigsmile: They were ok until I went to grab the first one with a hot pad and just at that moment BLAMO!:angry: It exploded all over.:grumble: Miraculously not one bit got on my skin.:drinker: Beware! Always stab first.:huh: