1200/Calorie a day and 30 Min Exercise Challange for 30 Days

Options
Like the topic said I started this by myself about 4 days ago... The first 2 days I was over on Calories...But now that I have been posting everything I eat...I am under. So anyway...30 Min of exercise a day and 1200Calories for 30 days...Add me as a friend and we can support each other...:smile:

Replies

• DeterminedFee201426
    DeterminedFee201426 Posts: 859 Member
    Options
    i can support you by informing you that only eating your bmr calories is not healthy especially because your exercise ..advising you to atleast bump it up 1700 calories ..eating low calories like that is'nt well your only eating the amount to just keep you alive where are the other calories to replenish your body after eating so low for a while iam sure you will start to feel very weak and moody :o oh and Add me if you like ..
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    I do not think you will find many applicants for such an unhealthy challenge.
  • ladykaisa
    ladykaisa Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    This was the first steps towards my Eating Disorder many moons ago.

It's our choice and your health... but it's not healthy. And not sustainable, nor long lasting.
  • DeterminedFee201426
    DeterminedFee201426 Posts: 859 Member
    Options
    i've already done the 1200 calorie diet b4 n i only last for 1 month i felt so drainned after the month was over :frown:
  • rlynnehawk
    rlynnehawk Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me. I have been doing this for 56 days and I have more energy than ever and I have lost a minimum of 2 lbs per week! I love how I feel and waking up in the morning. All those extra calories and fat was terrible! Don't let anyone tell you different!!!
  • brianpperkins
    brianpperkins Posts: 6,124 Member
    Options
    1200 net or gross calories?

From there I'll decide how laughable this challenge is.
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me. I have been doing this for 56 days and I have more energy than ever and I have lost a minimum of 2 lbs per week! I love how I feel and waking up in the morning. All those extra calories and fat was terrible! Don't let anyone tell you different!!!

Yes, don't listen to anyone who has had success for 10 years eat much more. SHE'S HAD SUCCESS FOR 56 DAYS.
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    I would do this but I feel like 1200 calories would really cut into my ice cream allotment.
  • LolBroScience
    LolBroScience Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options
    I'm in if you let me multiple everything in the title by 3
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options

I think that's the rule for dudes, no?

Sleep with 2 girls, say it's six.

Wait, we're talking about calories here.

Back to chitchat.
  • dinosnopro
    dinosnopro Posts: 2,179 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m9hkhhi8Lr1rqruky.gif
  • dtimedwards
    dtimedwards Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    I would do this but I feel like 1200 calories would really cut into my ice cream allotment.

1200 IS my ice cream allotment.
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,583 Member
    Options
    pKnRM.gif
    absolutely not.
    no chance.
  • LolBroScience
    LolBroScience Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options

I think that's the rule for dudes, no?

Sleep with 2 girls, say it's six.

Wait, we're talking about calories here.

Back to chitchat.

Don't judge me! I'm waiting til marriage!
  • michelleneli
    michelleneli Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    NO! :(
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    Yeah, no.
  • heybales
    heybales Posts: 18,842 Member
    Options
    So the minimum safety level for a sedentary woman, but don't be sedentary?

And at that for majority of women, 1200 would be below what you'd be fed in hospital sleeping 24 hrs a day.

Hey, if you really don't care what the weight is, since muscle not only has weight, but carries that nasty water weight too, do the following, and please report what happens in a month.

Make the 30 min as intense as you can make it, all out, every day.

Make the carbs 50 g a day or less, increase protein and fat to whatever you want.

Please report back in 30 days. No one has taken my challenge yet. Or at least not been able to report back in about it.
  • janine831
    janine831 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm a bit confused I updated my MFP and changed something and it has me at 1200 calories a day. If this is what its telling me to do why is everyone saying its a problem?
  • FlyThisKite
    FlyThisKite Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m9hkhhi8Lr1rqruky.gif

^ this..lol..

I'd be in the ground at 1200...
  • janine831
    janine831 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    yeah we'll then this whole thing is bull**** if 1200 is what it says to do. When I first started it had me at 1800, nothing was happening there, so I updated the only thing I changed was the amount of time I spend at the gym. then gave me 1200, So if anyone can explain that or has a better suggestion I'm listening.