Girls, can you always tell you're being checked out?

Options
123457»

Replies

• RevivingOphelia
    RevivingOphelia Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    girls-checking-out-men-men-checking-out-girls.jpg
    Hahahahaha!

And, no I don't. I don't pay attention to that.
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    Sometimes people, both men and women, thinked they're being checked out when they aren't.

Sometimes I will be staring at a woman thinking, "I wonder where she bought those shoes," or something like that. I often wonder if they think I am checking them out. lol.
  • missbp
    missbp Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    If I am being "checked out", I am totally in the dark about it. This is actually kind of a sore subject for me these days. I would love to be checked out. Flirted with and talked to, would be even better. But, I would definitely settle for checked out.
  • Gameofthrone
    Gameofthrone Posts: 1,522 Member
    Options
    Almost always, I usually sense it. Self-awareness is a doubled edge sword my friend ahaha
  • lisalsd1
    lisalsd1 Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    I don't know if anyone mentioned this; BUT at the gym, we can see what is going on behind us by looking in the mirror at the other side of the gym. So FYI men, we can see you in the mirror staring at our butts. Busted.
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    Depends, sometimes it's pretty obvious other times, no idea.
  • _Tink_
    _Tink_ Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    It doesn't happen often, or maybe I just don't notice. Except for the guys who blatantly drop their eyes from your face to your chest. Subtle much?
  • cecesmiles
    Options
    lol If I am checked out, I never notice. If I see someone staring at me, I immediately think my hair is jacked up or I have something on my face :p
  • EricJonrosh
    EricJonrosh Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    It doesn't happen often, or maybe I just don't notice. Except for the guys who blatantly drop their eyes from your face to your chest. Subtle much?

I'm sorry, did you say something? :wink:
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options

Haha, it is so unbelievably awkward when that happens.
  • NicoleHJones
    NicoleHJones Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I think I can usually tell but thats because guys are so upfront with it and not discreet at all.