Guess Where I Lost TWO INCHES?!?!

Scorpiomom222
Scorpiomom222 Posts: 1,462 Member
edited September 21 in Success Stories
My thighs!!! In two weeks, my thighs went from 23 inches to 21 inches! I power walk 3-4 miles 6 days a week. Whoohoo!!! They don't rub together anymore, either. :bigsmile: :drinker: I was SHOCKED!!!

Replies

• Amandac6772
    Amandac6772 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Awesome! I'm measuring tomorrow...can't wait to see where I'm at.
  • Scorpiomom222
    I also use shape ups shoes, but not the real ones. They are from WalMart. I think that's been helping. I feel it in my calves every time I walk.
  • arbragg
    arbragg Posts: 73 Member
    Awesome, so happy for you!!
  • Laura80111
    Laura80111 Posts: 958 Member
    That's a great loss!
  • Scorpiomom222
    Thanks, guys! I'm over the moon! :blushing:
  • sarahsmom1
    sarahsmom1 Posts: 1,501 Member
    My thighs!!! In two weeks, my thighs went from 23 inches to 21 inches! I power walk 3-4 miles 6 days a week. Whoohoo!!! They don't rub together anymore, either. :bigsmile: :drinker: I was SHOCKED!!!

What ? your legs are'nt supposed to rub together? lol ( this is my 1st lol never typed it before) I can't wait for mine not to rub then the next goal would be able when standing is to see the light between them and be able to cross them. I'm so happy for you, one of these days I'll be there.
  • Scorpiomom222
    haha Thanks! You've never typed lol? Who doesn't do that these days? My grandpa does and he's 76. HAHA
  • maroon58
    maroon58 Posts: 289 Member
    yea! go you! i know how hard you have been working! keep up the good work:)
  • sparklesammy
    sparklesammy Posts: 465 Member
    brilliant!!! In 2 weeks!! amazing!! : )
  • Scorpiomom222
    Thanks,buddy. This site has done wonders for me, in more ways than my eating and fitness. My "private life" is now back on track, and hubby and I communicate now. :bigsmile:
  • Scorpiomom222
    brilliant!!! In 2 weeks!! amazing!! : )

It is. I owe it to the funky soles on those generic shape up shoes, and my desire to want to run again. lol And, of course, MFP, and all of you guys on this site.
  • lcolpo
    lcolpo Posts: 57 Member
    Hey RN - that's great! Keep up the walking! Can't wait to go measure myself now!
  • Scorpiomom222
    Thanks! I'm getting some ankle/wrist weights, so it helps me tone my legs more. Next will be tummy, then arms!
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    WOW! That's amazing in 2 weeks!!

Way to tone!! :bigsmile:
  • Scorpiomom222
    Last time I had measured was September 22nd, so I guess it was 10 or 11 days. Thanks. :o)
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    woohoo! that's great! i know exactly how you feel! the other day i ran out of the house wearing a dress and no time to put on the right shorts/spanx so my legs wudnt rub and i went to the mall shopping all day long with no problems! I was like wait? i can wear a dress without shorts again? woo hoo!
  • Scorpiomom222
    Isn't it amazing? I love how I feel everyday now. I didn't notice my legs didn't rub together anymore until I measured. haha I pumped my legs a few times, NO RUB!!! LMAO
  • rubysparkle
    rubysparkle Posts: 362 Member
    woohoo! that's great! i know exactly how you feel! the other day i ran out of the house wearing a dress and no time to put on the right shorts/spanx so my legs wudnt rub and i went to the mall shopping all day long with no problems! I was like wait? i can wear a dress without shorts again? woo hoo!

this is my goal, to wear dresses and skirts without my legs rubbing - nice to hear that it will come with hard work. thanks for posting :)
  • megamom
    megamom Posts: 920 Member
    I felt the same way the day I realized my legs weren't rubbing together. It was a happy happy joy joy moment. Congratulations.
  • Scorpiomom222
    Thank you! I didn't think anyone said happy happy joy joy anymore. lol
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!