Guess Where I Lost TWO INCHES?!?!

2»

Replies

• mommaski4
    mommaski4 Posts: 305 Member
    That is fantastic! I can't wait until mine no longer rub! I found an excuse not to go with some very fit friends to a water park this summer. Also avoided taking my children simply because I knew by day's end, I would be hurting. I want to take them this coming summer with no worries. Heck, I want to be able to wear shorts on my walk/runs. I don't because I spend waaayyy too much time pulling them back down from the unknown! lol

I am very happy for you! Keep uup the great work!
  • Scorpiomom222
    Scorpiomom222 Posts: 1,462 Member
    Thank you! I have also noticed that my shirts aren't riding up anymore. I hate shorts and skirts! God forbid I wear a skirt more than an inch above my knees! lol Next summer will be much better! And I will make it that way.
  • Brat3073
    Brat3073 Posts: 160
    I also use shape ups shoes, but not the real ones. They are from WalMart. I think that's been helping. I feel it in my calves every time I walk.

i got the walmart one too......love love love them!
  • DawnMichelle68
    DawnMichelle68 Posts: 38 Member
    My thighs!!! In two weeks, my thighs went from 23 inches to 21 inches! I power walk 3-4 miles 6 days a week. Whoohoo!!! They don't rub together anymore, either. :bigsmile: :drinker: I was SHOCKED!!!

I almost had the same thing happen last night.. we were going to eat and I wanted to wear this wrap skirt.. i did we walked to the resturant then to some new stores in a new hotel after dinner.. total was about a mile i realized that I wasn't miserable.. I still had a little touching but with no bike shorts on.. i couldn't have gone all night... I didn't mention it to my honey it was just a personal satisfaction I was enjoying myself untill this post.. I love this site!!!!!
  • Boston01810
    Boston01810 Posts: 2,267 Member
    Very Very nice!! GOOD WORK!!
  • It was really fun to read your blog and just "hear" your excitement. We have all got to try to remember our victories and how good they feel, especially when we are thinking about eating something we know won't help us feel that way again. Congrats!
  • That's a great job! I'm so happy for you! I remember that this past summer when hubby and I were on vacation, we did a LOT of walking around the amusement parks (went to DisneyWorld) and with the humidity to make the skin stick together and the chubbiness of my thighs I was miserable where my legs rubbed. I even went as far as buying the glide stuff that marathon runners use to keep the chaffing down. Now reading your progress report, I'm looking forward to our next vacation to see if there's any difference. You just made my day!!!!
  • Wow. My thighs have been rubbing together for as long as I remember. I can't imagine what it will feel like when that's not the case anymore! Congratulations! Your hard work is definitely paying off!
  • Scorpiomom222
    Awww!!! I feel so special! hehe I love this site so much!!! You guys are all so awesome! *does a happy dance* :bigsmile:
  • PaisleyLotus
    PaisleyLotus Posts: 60 Member
    WOOO HOOOO!!! One of the best places to lose some inches!
  • madijo41
    madijo41 Posts: 367 Member
    I thought I was the only one who did that with a dress. (shorts). I am so happy for you.
    are those the shoes with a curve for a sole? rojo40
  • Scorpiomom222
    I thought I was the only one who did that with a dress. (shorts). I am so happy for you.
    are those the shoes with a curve for a sole? rojo40

Yes! I love them!
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!