anyone up for a New Years Challenge?

Options
124»

Replies

• rodneysmom98
    rodneysmom98 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Down 4 pounds in 2 weeks! Had an off day yesterday though - ate unconsciously too often. Will try to do better today! Hope everyone is doing well - we can do this!

Sarah

cw :173.2
    NY goal:161
  • loverstreet
    loverstreet Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I would like to join if you don't mind! I'd like to lose 10lbs by New Year's Eve! That's 1 per week.

My goal is to figure out the Wii Fit that I have at home and start using it! I struggle with keeping at 1200/day...every day...I exercised more when the weather was better but now that it's colder and darker earlier, I don't walk with my kids anymore.

How is everyone staying motivated?!?:happy:
  • rodneysmom98
    Options
    I struggle with keeping it at 1200 a day EVERYDAY too :) It is also getting colder and darker here - I have a garage sale stair stepper that I am trying to use consistently. And I am going to a spinning class. But I really like exercising outside - not looking forward to a cloudy cold snowy winter! I have to say, MFP has kept me more motivated these past 2 weeks than I have been in awhile, so I am hopeful. Let's see if I can get through Halloween candy, Thanksgiving and Christmas and manage to keep losing!

Sarah
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,834 Member
    Options
    I am a tiny bit late :P

Current weight: 74.5kg
    Goal weight: 80kg by 15/12/10

Plan: 2700cals per day, 1g protein per lb BW.
    exercise: mma sessions x 2, resistance training x 2, HIIT session x 1 (possibly add some sprints depending on my knee)
    no alcohol until work xmas party on 10th Dec.

18/10:76.5kg
    25/10:78.5kg

Looks like I'll make 80kg quicker than expected :P
  • loverstreet
    loverstreet Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    How did everyone do this past weekend?
  • rodneysmom98
    Options
    Better on Sunday than Saturday! Sunday I managed to get quite a bit of exercise in raking - and it was a sunny warm day, so that was an added bonus. I feel like I am back on track with eating today, so that it good. Anyone else?

Sarah
  • fittocycle
    fittocycle Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join too, if I'm not too late! I need to lose those last ten pounds, which can be a stinker!
    I exercise five days a week but am going to add yoga and pilates in. As a preschool teacher, I can get a little stressed, especially around the holidays. I'm hoping yoga and pilates will help me balance it!
  • porterbaby38
    porterbaby38 Posts: 1,401
    Options
    how is everyone doing? i've been doing p90x and brazil butt lift. this is my 2nd week of both. today was kenpo x and high and tight on brazil butt lift. even though TOM is shortly around the corner, i have to fight this time, then i'll weigh myself wants it's over. because in know i'm holding water bad.
  • rodneysmom98
    Options
    Doing pretty well with the exercise and eating (in general), but only lost .4 lbs last week. I think halloween candy may be the culprit :) However, I am definitely feeling my pants are looser. Have recommitted to really logging what I eat as accurately as possible. And am going to make sure I do some exercise every day. And up the water intake ... Good luck everyone!

Sarah
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,834 Member
    Options
    I am a tiny bit late :P

Current weight: 74.5kg
    Goal weight: 80kg by 15/12/10

Plan: 2700cals per day, 1g protein per lb BW.
    exercise: mma sessions x 2, resistance training x 2, HIIT session x 1 (possibly add some sprints depending on my knee)
    no alcohol until work xmas party on 10th Dec.

18/10:76.5kg
    25/10:78.5kg
    1/11:78.9KG

Had Monday and Tuesday off hard exercise because of a sore knee. Back to mma today. Resistance training, thu & Fri and juijitsu seminar on Saturday.
  • porterbaby38
    Options
    TOM is here and i'm working my butt off to conquer this TOM, i've been doing p90x and brazil butt lift, i'll weight friday or saturday to see how i did.
  • porterbaby38
    Options
    TOM has left, i worked my butt off doing p90x and brazil butt lift and i can't believe but here i get on the scale and i was shock i did not lose no weight, I'M SO UPSET that i just want to THROW THAT SCALE. i try not to eat too much. i did scream, i just don't understand. i drink my water. i'm so tired of being in the 160's, i'm never ever going to be in a smaller weight before january. it just feels like i just want to give up.
  • porterbaby38
    Options
    will no workout for me, i have the flu really bad.
  • merryxmas15
    merryxmas15 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I want in! I'll set my goal at 15 pounds. My normal weigh in is on Sunday but it seemed most people said Friday so I can change to Friday also. Good Luck everyone!
  • porterbaby38
    Options
    i'm back down to 162.2lbs. having the flu bites. i hope everyone is doing great on their weight loss.
  • porterbaby38
    Options
    back to working out and i feel great this morning 161.2lbs. this morning.