Looking for 40 ish people

Options

Replies

• Traciaq
    Traciaq Posts: 29
    Options
    Congrats on your engagement! Getting married soon myself...feel free to add me also... 40ish Los Angeles =)
  • Tanya949
    Tanya949 Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    I'm 40 and have been here 2 months now. I log on every day, anyone can add me.
  • lucan07
    lucan07 Posts: 509
    Options
    Let me know when you have found 39 and I will round it up!
  • allotmentgardener
    allotmentgardener Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I'm 39, you can add me
  • Spaghetti_Bender
    Spaghetti_Bender Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    I'll be 45 in June, and am very active on here, as well as supportive.
  • Slendermike
    Slendermike Posts: 1,776 Member
    Options
    turning 43 in June, always looking for more support. feel free to add me
  • pvila
    pvila Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi, I'm 46 and pretty much in the same boat. Have been struggling with my weight for a few years now (ever since gallbladder removal) and i am determined to lose some serious weight!!! I think I'm going to start the 90 day baby body challenge on Monday. Anyone interested in doing it also???
    I can also use some encouragement and friends here! :smile:
  • Crucifry
    Crucifry Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    If you can appreciate my brand of blunt sarcasm, add me : )
  • Lorichr
    Lorichr Posts: 54
    Options
    HI there! I am 47 and log every day. I have been maintaining for a couple years after losing 30 pounds. I added a bunch of you and feel free to add me if I didn't.
  • Christie_Roush
    Options
    I'm 44 and log everyday! Everyone, feel free to add me! It's so much easier doing this with people that understand what I'm going through. Here's to a healthier lifestyle!
  • Gianna44
    Gianna44 Posts: 124
    Options
    I'm 45 and re-commiting to doing this. I will be 46 in October and would like to start the "2nd half" of my life in better shape - hoping to lose about 30 pounds and make exercise a habit. Feel free to add me!
  • lisapoppy86
    Options
    Ive just started using MFP after 2 years of Weight Watchers....its taken my that long to lose 28lbs and I need to get a move on as I am getting married next year!! Have a dress to get in!

Looking for some friends aswell so can people add me please!!

Lisa
  • nnylacire13
    nnylacire13 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 42 and teach science at a university. I was doing really well with Crossfit and trail running, then ran into some health issues and put on 30 of the approximately 90 pounds I'd worked so hard to get off. Enough is enough! It's time to address that, so I came here after hearing about it from an acquaintance. I'm brand new and just barely finished my profile. It would be lovely to have some buddies for the journey. Best wishes to you all!
  • scorpio61
    scorpio61 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! A few of you are going to be getting married a shout out to you all congrats:) I've been on MFP for awhile, but have had some things in life come up. So I've been MIA now trying to get back into the swing of things. Along the way I've picked up some bad habits I need to overcome. The first things I need to discipline myself to do is to log in everyday. I will do my best to log in everyday. Regardless if I over ate or ate the wrong thing. I can't get you to lose the weight you want to lose or get you to your goal weight the only person who can do that is you. The same goes for me. But if your looking for someone to be a friend, to share with to talk to I'd love to be friends. Have a FABULOUS afternoon
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I'm 44 and trying to do this permanently this time. I lost a bunch 10 years ago and got into some good exercise/cooking habits and kept it off for a while, but slipped back into bad habits I thought were gone for good. I'd like to prevent that this time, before it gets even harder. Anyone is free to add me.
  • Wilmingtonbelle
    Wilmingtonbelle Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I'll be 48 years young in the fall! MFP has helped me lose weight in the past and now I'm back. The accountability and support of friends is what I need to be successful again. I primarily eat vegetarian, no dairy, no eggs.

I'm always open to accepting supportive friends :flowerforyou:

Sláinte! :drinker:
  • jbugiel
    jbugiel Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I'm 43 and log every day! Always looking for more friends on my journey to get in shape and stay healthy! Add me and I post daily too, to provide support for others :)
  • raindawg
    raindawg Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I'm 47 and was a dieter 5 years ago and lost 40 lbs. Since then I'd call my self a yo yo'er. Up 10 lbs, down 10 lbs. The good news is I've usually been able to put the breaks on at the 10 lb weight gain threshold. But I go through this cycle once or twice a year. This last time I put on 13 lbs and now that it;s off I'm committed to doing it different. Going to keep logging every day, being disciplined 6 days a week and allowing myself a free day once a week. So far it's working, but have only been at maintenance for 3 weeks.
  • katkins73
    katkins73 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I am 40 and just joined up today and am friendless :laugh: I'd love to have some buddies to chat to so please add me. I am, aiming to lose about 3 stone (yikes!) through eating less processed foods. Good luck :wink:
  • CarrieB1106
    CarrieB1106 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi - joined 6 days ago and I turn 40 this year. Id love some support on here so please add me! Trying to lose 25 lbs, single mom and working full time. Life is busy and I am really trying to make the right changes to feel better.
    Carrie. :)