Alcoholic Drinks

Options
13»

Replies

• PamazonDreams
    PamazonDreams Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    As above.

Besides, Guinness has fewer calories than ales/lagers....WIN-WIN!!!!
  • pennyks88
    pennyks88 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I'll have either vodka with cranberry juice or Bud Light, depending on my mood. :smile:
  • jltatum08
    Options
    Miller Lite is under 100 calories a bottle, even though it is lite beer. As for vodka, Smirnoff Light Sorbet Raspberry Pomegranate flavor, 1.5 oz, is only 78 calories. Add that with some Sprite Zero, and it is tasty ... for only 78 calories!
  • MattyFTM
    MattyFTM Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Vodka because it buns fat and helps me to build muscle. Also like scotch and wine

Vodka burns fat?

Yes, Vodka is the probably the best thing to drink to reduce body fat

Huh?? Ummm, not sure what's going on here

Aye, I'd like some science on this one!

Vodka has been filtered and distilled so much, essentially all that remains is Ethanol (pure alcohol) and water. Neither of which have fat burning properties. He's joking.
  • dylan1965
    dylan1965 Posts: 10
    Options
    whiskey/jack and diet coke.

and lots of water!
  • MrsBach
    MrsBach Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Vodka Soda with a squirt of Mio to make it taste yummy.
  • barracudamuscle
    barracudamuscle Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Man you alcoholics are on point! I just got back on the wagon of losing weight and was trying to plan my weekend drinking since I have a old friend I'm going to catch up with and did a quick search and found this!

I love the getdrunknotfat link, that's very informative! I think I'll stick to crown and ginger ale being I have both. It sounds gross but if your like me a couple crown and cokes gets too sweet so the ginger ale keeps the sweetness at ease. MMM nice and smooth it gets better with each sip, eventually it turns from 25% whiskey 75% ginger ale to 50-75% 25% ginger ale. Ah dam I need to wait until tomorrow it sounds so good!

A big thanks to my fellow MFP drinkers for posting up. I learned a lot and bottoms up!

Pat
  • ChristineOlivarri
    ChristineOlivarri Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Vodka , Tonic and a lime
  • cmurra6745
    cmurra6745 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    a few options for me

guiness, vodka and soda water with tons of lemon and lime ( enough lemon and lime its almost like sprite), bombay sapphire and soda white, and once in awhile fireball shots in hard cider