How much weight have you lost?

Options

Replies

• atfirstblush
    atfirstblush Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    In 2 1/2 months I've lost 39 pounds. But I had broken my foot last year and it's finally back to normal and I'm back to running 5 miles a day.
  • kbmiller1
    kbmiller1 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    61 pounds so far in just over two years. I lost forty in probably six months through exercise and clean eating, stayed there for a while, upped my exercise and lost ten more--stayed there for several months and now am making my last push to be bikini-ready and have lost an additional 10. Started at 201 and am at 139 currently. Aiming for 130-133 and training for a half-marathon! So close!
  • Broderick50
    Broderick50 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    84lbs since July 4th of 2013
  • metrini
    metrini Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    142+ lbs in 1 year 6 months
  • LuvDarkChocolate
    LuvDarkChocolate Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    9lbs in approx 5 weeks. Think it's mostly water weight though. Focusing on health versus weight.
  • hippikris
    hippikris Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I started in Feb 2013 at 340. I have lost 60 since then. and I am still working at it.
  • Pandakilla
    Pandakilla Posts: 2
    Options
    Around 60lbs in about a year. Was way too heavy for an 17 year old kid but slowly I'm getting to my target.
  • 2013sk
    2013sk Posts: 1,318 Member
    Options
    You guys are amazing!!!

This thread is brilliant!!
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    11 pounds in 4 weeks. First attempt was 25 pounds in 5 weeks crash diet. second attempt was 5 pounds in 4 months. Still had a crappy diet mixed with too much cardio.
  • toadg53
    toadg53 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    109 # in 10 1/2 months. I've been at this since the Monday after the 4th of July 2013. Getting pretty close to goal now, I can see it in the near horizon :)
  • smc0170
    smc0170 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Down 42 pounds in just over 6 months. Geez, some of you guys on here are rock stars!
  • lysslax
    lysslax Posts: 64
    Options
    I'm a week shy of my 1-year mark (May 30) and since then I've lost 40.2 lbs. My goal is 41, so I'm REALLY hoping that the last 0.8 comes off before the anniversary!! The last few months have been very slow (about 0.3/lb per week), so I'm just trying to be consistent at this point.

23724452.png
  • kwantlen2051
    kwantlen2051 Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    I've lost 22 lbs since last September (approx. 15% of my weight ). Getting pretty close to target. Didn't realize until MFP, how I was eating mindlessly. Now I am ore careful of what I put in my mouth and I try to keep active.
  • nikkiworld2
    nikkiworld2 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    10lbs. in about 2 months. Started March 10, 2014 & as of my last weigh-in on May 16th I hit 10lb. total weight loss.
  • Rancerox
    Rancerox Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    So far, I'm down 46 in about 3 months.

SW: 300 on 3 March 2014
    First Goal: 275 on 1 April 2014
    Today: 254 on 22 May 2014
  • nikkiworld2
    Options
    15lbs in 2 weeks!
    How? What is your secret?
  • nikkiworld2
    Options
    You guys are amazing!!!

This thread is brilliant!!
    Ditto! I want to know everyone's secret. I thought I was doing good at 1 to 1.5lbs./wk. How do you lose more than that??? I don't think I could eat any less calories than what I'm already eating. I guess it's tons of exercise; which I hate. And there you have it, I've answered my own question, lol.
  • shapefitter
    shapefitter Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    ><This much in 8 months, as its taken me ages to educate myself on health and nutrition. I do some form of strenght training, or cardio every day. Would hate to end up with a kangaroo pouch, and bingo wings, for the rest of my life. Weightloss, is an added bonus, not a race. If, I was to go on a diet, I'd join weightwatcher, but I'm not on a diet. I'm learning how to live a healthy life style, and to be accountable, with the help of MFP.
  • 2BFitHealthy
    Options
    Look at tag
  • Melionfire
    Melionfire Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    52 pounds in roughly 8 months:)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!