How much weight have you lost?

Options

Replies

• emmymoo7
    emmymoo7 Posts: 1
    Options
    I've lost 35lb since Christmas but have been trying to loose for almost 3 years it only started coming off after Christmas when I started drinking green tea!
  • Iorns78
    Iorns78 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I have lost about 20 lbs in three months. I walk two miles 4-5 days a week, some times more some times less. And clean eating.
  • angelicprettyy
    Options
    18lbs in 4 months, no special exercise beside day-to-day stuff. Pretty happy with myself. :blushing:
  • BadKittie05
    BadKittie05 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    It took me from August 2013 until April 4, 2014 to lose 20 lbs. I lost it and then gained some back because I had a ton of stuff all happen at once and didn't stay focused. I've renewed my dedication to my weight loss and hope to lose much more than that in the next 8 months!! :smile:
  • Arydria
    Arydria Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    107lb in 9 months. Adding more calories to build some muscle, so last couple of months have been slower.
  • StacyRenee77
    StacyRenee77 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    This is awesome!! You all have done great!!
  • Shuuma
    Shuuma Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    47 pounds in 4 1/2 months.

Getting my unhealthy idea about food under control, exercising (JMBR and now P90X3), and weighing my food are my three big keys.
  • krokus99
    krokus99 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    6 kilos in 27 days. That is 13 pounds.
  • 85fiona
    85fiona Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    about 11lbs in 3 weeks
  • Csy4242
    Csy4242 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    35lbs since Jan 1st!
  • mickeemooable
    Options
    Last year, it took me about 5 months to lose 45lbs. I managed to put most of the 45lbs back on, but since the end of Feb, I've lost 20lbs :)
  • drums0203
    Options
    49 lbs in 3 months. This is my first post and it has been the community that has inspired me to keep going. I started at 303 on Jan 6th and weighed in at 254 today. I am about 6 foot so it makes a HUGE difference. Goal weight is 203. Almost half way there so thanks for everyone's contributions and keep on posting.....please!!!!
  • LynneW1983
    LynneW1983 Posts: 1,161 Member
    Options
    I have lost 79lb since end of May last year. Want to lose about 20lb more.
  • Psylas
    Psylas Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    49 lbs in 3 months. This is my first post and it has been the community that has inspired me to keep going. I started at 303 on Jan 6th and weighed in at 254 today. I am about 6 foot so it makes a HUGE difference. Goal weight is 203. Almost half way there so thanks for everyone's contributions and keep on posting.....please!!!!

Drums congrats! Good work. Do you have a log or journal I can follow? This is my first post. Started @ 303 Feb 1st down to 285 April 1st. Good luck to everyone on attaining their goals!
  • astralweeks82
    astralweeks82 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    132lbs in 14 months. Still have 24lbs more to go and the loss is slowing down significantly but I'm okay with that.
  • Allisonfitness99
    Allisonfitness99 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I am currently down 52 pounds :)
  • melissa0371969
    Options
    Wow that is great!
  • DUCKIEGYRL
    DUCKIEGYRL Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    88 lbs in 14 months.
  • mattjft
    mattjft Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Started the year at 195 I am now 166 and still going
  • frozentrace
    frozentrace Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    60 pounds in 3 months :)

how did u do that in 3 months?!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!