Does anyone else workout at night?

Options
13»

Replies

• bacamacho
    bacamacho Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    I'm a working mom so I workout whenever I can. Sometimes that means starting a long run at 7pm and not getting home till 11pm.
  • hellokathy
    hellokathy Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    Depending on my shift, I sometimes hit the gym after 7 pm. I can't go much later or in the morning because it's open from 8 am to 10 pm. I could never get anything done before work, anyway. And late at night...I don't know, I tried it a few times with my old 24h gym and it wasn't exactly bad but I found that I didn't really get as much done as when I go there earlier.
  • Therealobi1
    Therealobi1 Posts: 3,261 Member
    Options
    i started off working out at night but it seemed to give me so much energy and i found it hard to sleep. I thought it was weird as I hadn't worked out in years and struggled so thought i would go straight to sleep. I now do my workouts first thing in the morning before i start my day. I think this is something very personal for us, main thing is getting it done.
  • angf0679
    angf0679 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    I do! I find it's when I have the most time to do it. I try to get it done by 10pm as I do have neighbors below and don't want to disturb them with jumping. (I workout at home) If I can't get it in by 10pm (which is Wednesday and Friday with my schedule) it's a day off. I at least try to get a walk in though in the morning by walking part way to work. (First attempt at that is today! I had to get up 30 minutes earlier so I can do it)