Pumpkin Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies...yum!

13»

Replies

• shannahrose
    shannahrose Posts: 585 Member
    made these this weekend and ended up with 23 delicious cookies! decent size, too.
  • HerbieSue
    HerbieSue Posts: 288
    I made the Oatmeal Pancakes I found on this site this morning and they were wonderful, so I am definitely going to try these cookies. My only fear is that I will have left over chocolate chips in the house.............................they call out to me...................until I saw that another poster chopped up a dark chocolate bar instead, so I'll try that. Thanks for the tips!!
  • anvy0530
    anvy0530 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Sounds too yummy to pass up!
  • sjyates
    sjyates Posts: 175 Member
    BUMP
  • I just made these and all I can say is..........................WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are awesome........
  • egbkid
    egbkid Posts: 164 Member
    I want to make these, but do they keep? I made some banana oatmeal cookies (basically bananas, oatmeal and applesauce) and they went bad in 2 days. Usually a batch of cookies lasts in my house a week or more (just me, usually don't have folks over on the weeknights), so will these keep for longer than a few days either on the counter (in the cookie jar) or in the refrigerator?

Thanks!
  • JPotvin
    JPotvin Posts: 108
    I want to make these, but do they keep? I made some banana oatmeal cookies (basically bananas, oatmeal and applesauce) and they went bad in 2 days. Usually a batch of cookies lasts in my house a week or more (just me, usually don't have folks over on the weeknights), so will these keep for longer than a few days either on the counter (in the cookie jar) or in the refrigerator?

Thanks!

My husband likes his in the fridge...I like mine on the counter. Either way...they seem to last at least a week. Maybe it was the bananas that made them turn so quickly?
  • mistiegayle
    mistiegayle Posts: 22 Member
    Bump!!
  • egbkid
    egbkid Posts: 164 Member
    I made them this morning and got 20 cookies, they are delicious!! I am going to try again with raisins and nutmeg instead of chips and cinnamon.

I wrote a blog entry (below) if you want to see pictures of them.
  • ErinMarie25
    ErinMarie25 Posts: 733 Member
    I NEED to make these!! I've been looking for a few ingredient, low cal pumpkin cookie recipe. I think I'll keep a few and give the rest to my husband to bring to work. He always surprises his Marines with goodies from me because I LOVE baking, but can't obviously eat it, or eat much of it.
  • rcatr
    rcatr Posts: 374 Member
    i love both pumpkin and chocolate so i can't wait to find out if these are a winner.
This discussion has been closed.