People in their 20s trying to lose weight ?

Options
FEEL FREE TO ADD ME !
I'm 21 and I'm here to lose weight, let's help each other! ;)
Of course, you can add me even if you're older, the more the merrier !
LOVE

Replies

• emkoak
    emkoak Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 24, holiday in 8 weeks and gonna be using my fitness pal from now on to try an get me there! We can help eachother :-)
  • lemur_lady
    lemur_lady Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Im 23 and hoping to lose around 140lbs in total. Am half way there but still would love some more support!
  • becbo22
    becbo22 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I'm 21 and have lost 55 pounds so far. 50 more to go. Feel free to add me.
  • chambesa1988
    Options
    Im 25 and i've got 3 daughters and a beautiful wife to live for. I'm just trying to extend my time wit them!
  • Alex_murphyy
    Alex_murphyy Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    23 about 2 months into my weight loss. Have lost 17.4lbs and have another 40+ to go till I reach my goal! I added you and if anyone else wants to add me, Im always looking to help others as well as get support.
  • bunnybabe282
    bunnybabe282 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm 23. New on here and really looking for a healthier lifestyle and could spare 10-20lbs. Hardest part is keeping it off! Always in need of encouragement. :)
  • wannasfitness
    wannasfitness Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm 22. I weighed 199 pounds on Nov 2nd, 2013 and now weigh 174. I'm new to MFP and have a 5 month old daughter. I'm really looking to shred some pounds and build muscle on my arms and abdominals.

54966380.png
  • FiftyxThirty
    Options
    I'm 28 and trying to lose 50lbs to get back to a healthy weight. I have a 2 year old son, and I fell into the trap of ordering out too much because I thought my life was too hectic to cook or workout.

Screw that, I'm taking control! :-) Good luck everyone, we can do this!
  • Skittle_BoomBoom
    Options
    I'm 21! 52 days in, lost 19 lbs! I am extremely supportive of all of my friends and would love to help support new ones!
  • lisxoox
    lisxoox Posts: 12
    Options
    Hey
    I'm Lisa, 20 years old. I'm 5'10 and currently weigh 196lbs. I started out at about 220 in January and my GW is 155. I'd love for anyone to add me so we can all support each other!
  • samairablack
    samairablack Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hi I am Samaira. I am 5'1.5" and was 264 at my heaviest and now weight 133. My BMI is still on overweight and I am trying to get down to 110-120, the ideal weight for my height. Have been stuck in the 130s for some time now and it gets frustrating. I usually eat around 1200 calories, get 4-5 days of hour long workouts. Any tips or tricks for my last 10 pounds??
  • hollytrolly91
    hollytrolly91 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm turning 23 in a couple of weeks. I'm 5ft 6, 151 lbs down from around 170 lbs. Hoping to get down to around 130. Anyone feel free to add :)
  • NNEroxa
    NNEroxa Posts: 10
    Options
    Hello,

I'm Roxanne and I'm turning 21 in a couple of weeks. I'm 5''6, 146 lbs and my GW is 125. Hoping that I can reach it 'til September. ^^

Feel free to add me. :D
  • nlbez
    nlbez Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Hi. Im 28 im 5 ft 4 and started mfp 85 days ago. My starting weight was 183 lb im currently 154 lb and ideally would like to get to 145 lb. My weight has been at a stand still this week as ive been ill, but overall im happy with my 28 lb loss. Feel free to add me i log everyday x
  • Samoogy
    Samoogy Posts: 3
    Options
    Hello I'm Sam, age 22, 6ft and 239lbs. I started at 260 but am happy with my current progress. My goal is to be ~170-180lbs. Keep up the good work and stay determined. I feel like keeping a daily journal has helped me keep motivated with my new healthy lifestyle :happy:
    Edit: Feel free to add me by the way ^_^. Would never turn down the opportunity for new friends.
  • NinstonBiller
    NinstonBiller Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    25 Years old, 6'1. Currently 220 aiming for 190.
  • soon2bewed2015
    Options
    I'm 27 and getting married next year. Would love some friends to help me along :)
  • RobinAlexader
    RobinAlexader Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I'm Robin. 24. ive lost 77lbs so far, hoping to loose another 50 or more.

anyone feel free to add me, cant ever have too much support.
  • matildamagic
    matildamagic Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 26 and have lost 16lbs and would like to lose another 7-10lbs- I'm getting there slowly!
    Best of luck to all of you :)
  • pammerz88
    pammerz88 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I'm 25. Been on here everday for a month now aiming to lose the stubborn 10-15 pounds I've gained in the last year or so. I'm always excited to have more friends so feel free to add me.