People in their 20s trying to lose weight ?

Options

Replies

• actioncomics1
    Options
    im only 18 but send a friend request anyway heheh :laugh:
  • kittykate1987
    Options
    26 holiday in 10 weeks and want to loose some before i have the enveitable binge for 7 days! ( also for my health and confidence! )

Feel free to add me :)
  • Kaci86Descutner
    Kaci86Descutner Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi All.. I am 28, I have 2 kids. 7 & 2 years old. I currently weigh 153 lbs, my weight has been a roller coaster since Ive had my youngest. I went from 170 lbs down to 130 with alot of exercise, water and healthy foods. I then fell off the wagon after my wedding in September and since have gained alot of weight back :( So I am back at it now. Trying to change my eating habits, slowly and not limiting myself on what I eat, but how much of it I eat. Baby steps in the right direction are better then no steps or going backwards is my new moto.... Trying to make a better, healthier life for myself, my kids and my husband. Feel Free to add me.
  • mahak14
    mahak14 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I am 21 have lost weight so far.. but have been lazy the past few months so feel free to add me .. i am trying to get back on traack now :)
  • keeny0991
    keeny0991 Posts: 12
    Options
    23 years old and got 55lbs to lose. Add me!
  • iamnotspam
    iamnotspam Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm 23 and iamnotspam! :D
    Hiii everybody!!!! *waves*
    *would boogie if I knew how*
  • Yamous
    Yamous Posts: 2
    Options
    Hey and welcome :) im 22 trying to loose 15- 20 pounds :)
  • sarahcav123
    sarahcav123 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Hii :)
    I'm 22 and been on MFP since 2010. Feel free to add!

Sarah
  • druburt
    druburt Posts: 9
    Options
    27 just recently got back on MFP. Started at 258 now down to 246 want to get to 185. Please add me and give pointers and go on this journey with me... Thanks
  • Bjamino
    Bjamino Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    25 - 26 in June. Losing weight whilst I job hunt, turning a potential demoralising situation to one where I am winning something! Just 6lbs to go but might alter that to a little bit more once I hit it.
  • Cazzerrr_xo
    Cazzerrr_xo Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm 22, wouldn't mind more friends from the UK!!
  • LilyMammoth
    LilyMammoth Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Stephanie. I'm 26, 5'10", and need to lose about 173 pounds. It's going to be a long journey but I need this to feel better about myself and my health. I would love to join my local roller derby team, but need to be in better shape before I can try that.
  • sarahmann16432
    Options
    Hi, I'm Sarah. I'm 26 and I am using fitness pal to lose my last 7lbs which is going to be a struggle. Any tips or useful ideas to help would be amazing.
    I'm determined for summer.
    Love x
  • Seraphina_Rowan
    Seraphina_Rowan Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Hi there! :D I'm Rowan. I'm 19 (I turn 20 on May 4th)
    I'm 40 lbs down, I started at the end of January.

I started at 320 lbs, now 279 lbs. I'm 5'10''
    Add me if you'd like!
  • WVmom24
    WVmom24 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Sent a request. I'm Valerie :)
    I'm 25, mother of three (9 and 5yo boys and a 3yo girl), 265lbs currently, wanting to get down to 180 (maybe more eventually, but first things first).
  • rlmassman84
    rlmassman84 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I am 29. I spent most of my 20's traveling for work. Despite trying to keep up and work out and eat healthy I find myself 30 pounds heavier than when I turned 20. So before my 30th birthday I am working on getting down to my goal weight. I have four months to go so I might just be able to make it.
  • paigeconn
    paigeconn Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Im 26 and would love some supportive people as friends. I am always up and down with my weight and I am really trying to make this a lifestyle. I love to see your progress as it helps inspire me!
  • cllq3f
    cllq3f Posts: 5
    Options
    I'm 28 and want this weight off before I'm 30! Ahhhh!
  • aft85
    aft85 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    in my last year of 20s
  • KillaKermie
    KillaKermie Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm 22 and looking to lose about 80lbs I'm getting there slowly always happy to have a bigger friend network and more support :-)
    Just remember day by day! One bad meal doesn't make you fat and one healthy meal doesn't make you skinny