Holy Unholyness...

Options

Replies

• Escloflowne
    Escloflowne Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options
    I can't wait for your "my relationship fell apart and I have no idea why" thread.

At this point I've begun to suspect that someone else has hijacked her account and is trying to get her busted.

I mean you gotta work hard to be this careless with your relationship.

I'm going to add her fiancé on Facebook and tell him!
  • funforsports
    funforsports Posts: 2,656 Member
    Options
    Hot people are over rated.
  • branflakes1980
    branflakes1980 Posts: 2,516 Member
    Options
    if only MFP was a town or city.....

THEN maybe there would be more room for possible trouble.

BUT it's not, sooooooo I am not understand why so many people get "in trouble".... You can NOT stop your man or woman from looking. NOW... actually going past that point? TROUBLE city.

Not this girl! :laugh:

So you wouldn't be the least bit upset if your Fiance' was all up on the internet talkin about the person above him dumped him because his tounge wasn't long enough?? Or he was promoting the fact that he was a FORUM *kitten* and desperately seeking attention from other people than you?? If so, good luck to you with your marriage sweetheart. :flowerforyou:
  • AseRock2
    AseRock2 Posts: 19
    Options
    God luvs ugly.
  • DJManos
    DJManos Posts: 220
    Options
    Comedy gold!!
  • Iceberg_Simpson
    Iceberg_Simpson Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    I have no idea what you're talking about.

I'm only here because I heard that they were handing out complimentary ice cream with rainbow sprinkles. SPRINKLES!!!
  • KatieLouWho19
    KatieLouWho19 Posts: 776 Member
    Options

BUT it's not, sooooooo I am not understand why so many people get "in trouble".... You can NOT stop your man or woman from looking. NOW... actually going past that point? TROUBLE city.

So you wouldn't be the least bit upset if your Fiance' was all up on the internet talkin about the person above him dumped him because his tounge wasn't long enough?? Or he was promoting the fact that he was a FORUM *kitten* and desperately seeking attention from other people than you?? If so, good luck to you with your marriage sweetheart. :flowerforyou:

If he said that to someone of the same sex - of course not! LOL. stalkaaaaa
  • KatieLouWho19
    Options

I'm only here because I heard that they were handing out complimentary ice cream with rainbow sprinkles. SPRINKLES!!!

I like sprinkles! :D
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    Hot people are over rated.

this made me chuckle...uh sir? You're hot, does that mean you're overrated?
  • b3st
    b3st Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options

Only hot ones though right?
  • Twisted_Wrister
    Twisted_Wrister Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    Do you see some of the men and women on this damn site?!?

I mean. For seriously?! I am just in awe at some of you guys... Talk about a MFP crush.

Good heavens. :love: :laugh: :heart: :smooched: :flowerforyou:

LOL

"With great power comes great responsibility." "This is my gift, my curse."
  • ItsMeGee3
    ItsMeGee3 Posts: 13,255 Member
    Options
    Ahhh and they are on my friend list! Lucky girl!
  • MagdalenDreams
    Options
    OMG just imagine
  • KatieLouWho19
    Options
    Do you see some of the men and women on this damn site?!?

I mean. For seriously?! I am just in awe at some of you guys... Talk about a MFP crush.

Good heavens. :love: :laugh: :heart: :smooched: :flowerforyou:

LOL

"With great power comes great responsibility." "This is my gift, my curse."

Poor thing, such a burden shouldn't be all for one person.... I would say I feel your pain - but no one else can carry such awesomeness....
  • branflakes1980
    branflakes1980 Posts: 2,516 Member
    Options

Awe, you think your worthy of my stalking. That is "adorbz". I reserve my stalking for people who know their worth without having to appeal to the masses to find it. Keep on believin that trashy is the new classy doll. . . It's working for you. No really.. :flowerforyou:
  • KatieLouWho19
    Options

Awe, you think your worthy of my stalking. That is "adorbz". I reserve my stalking for people who know their worth without having to appeal to the masses to find it. Keep on believin that trashy is the new classy doll. . . It's working for you. No really.. :flowerforyou:

And yet again. We are working on page 3 material here! :D Heck yes!!
  • aliencheesecake
    aliencheesecake Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    I can't wait for your "my relationship fell apart and I have no idea why" thread.

At this point I've begun to suspect that someone else has hijacked her account and is trying to get her busted.

I mean you gotta work hard to be this careless with your relationship.

Really? She didn't say anything that bad. She was being vaguely flirtatious, and to no one in particular. If someone is that insecure in their relationship, they have bigger issues.
  • SalemBoSox88
    Options
    I have to visit this site several times a day.lol. I love the attention!
  • aliencheesecake
    aliencheesecake Posts: 570 Member
    Options

Only hot ones though right?

titty sprinkles?

455.jpg ?
  • Will_Thrust_For_Candy
    Will_Thrust_For_Candy Posts: 6,109 Member
    Options
    I feel like I missed something good this morning......in to catch up and eventually witness a ragequit :drinker: