Holy Unholyness...

Options

Replies

• KatieLouWho19
    KatieLouWho19 Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    I can't wait for your "my relationship fell apart and I have no idea why" thread.

At this point I've begun to suspect that someone else has hijacked her account and is trying to get her busted.

I mean you gotta work hard to be this careless with your relationship.

Really? She didn't say anything that bad. She was being vaguely flirtatious, and to no one in particular. If someone is that insecure in their relationship, they have bigger issues.

THIS! ^^ LOL. I think someone is trolling. But I am not talking about me.
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    This site breeds hormones!!!
    -goes back to playing with weight thingymabobs-

Eh...
  • aworkoutroutine
    aworkoutroutine Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    So many sexy people!!! :happy: It's one of the reasons why I hang out on MFP!!!

+1
  • KatieLouWho19
    Options
    I can't wait for your "my relationship fell apart and I have no idea why" thread.

At this point I've begun to suspect that someone else has hijacked her account and is trying to get her busted.

Really? She didn't say anything that bad. She was being vaguely flirtatious, and to no one in particular. If someone is that insecure in their relationship, they have bigger issues.

She's been in a few threads today, with the Crush talk and now the eye candy...

And trust me. If you stick around MFP, you can't help but see what happens. Time and time again. One week someone says "Nothing wrong with harmless flirting", next they post in an MFP Crush thread... 6 months later they're divorced. It's a real shame, but it does happen. Way more than you'd would think.

And you know what. I totally agree with you. BUT I am NOT married yet and I am allowed to look just as he is allowed to look. The issue would be me doing these ridiculous internet relationships.... I am not in it for that. Simply - just looking. Flirting. Batting my eyelashes at a COMPUTER screen? and Because I posted something about people on here being BEAUTIFUL and attractive - I am getting scorned... Ah well - Such is life! :D
  • Galatea_Stone
    Galatea_Stone Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options
    I have no idea what you're talking about.

I'm only here because I heard that they were handing out complimentary ice cream with rainbow sprinkles. SPRINKLES!!!

I like sprinkles! :D

Only hot ones though right?

titty sprinkles?

455.jpg ?

IN

For Morgan Freeman because I hear everything in his voice.

Well, his, and the Allstate guy's.

allstate_zps2fcc41e8.jpg
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options

And trust me. If you stick around MFP, you can't help but see what happens. Time and time again. One week someone says "Nothing wrong with harmless flirting", next they post in an MFP Crush thread... 6 months later they're divorced. It's a real shame, but it does happen. Way more than you'd would think.
    I'm guessing that the relationships were on the rocks to begin with, anyway.

Kind of like how people blame Facebook for their relationships ending. Facebook doesn't undress people and throw them into bed together. :-)
  • KatieLouWho19
    Options

I'm guessing that the relationships were on the rocks to begin with, anyway.

Kind of like how people blame Facebook for their relationships ending. Facebook doesn't undress people and throw them into bed together. :-)

It doesnt?!?!?!?!? OMG.... MIND. BLOWN.... :sick:
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options

And you know what. I totally agree with you. BUT I am NOT married yet and I am allowed to look just as he is allowed to look. The issue would be me doing these ridiculous internet relationships.... I am not in it for that. Simply - just looking. Flirting. Batting my eyelashes at a COMPUTER screen? and Because I posted something about people on here being BEAUTIFUL and attractive - I am getting scorned... Ah well - Such is life! :D

So because you're not married yet, everything is fair game?

Oh honey...
  • moosegt35
    moosegt35 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options

You will soon learn that a lot of the posters here are not very bright and have nothing better to do than attempt to appear smart on the internet. It's pretty comical really.
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    As much as can be said for "look but don't touch"

there can also be a lot said for "I respect my relationship and won''t go on the internet looking like a bored housewife looking for sexy PM's from a stranger.

Anybody who has been a part of any forum has seen this a million times.

Sometimes you have to say "What would he say if he saw this" and conduct yourself in that manner.
  • rml_16
    Options
    As much as can be said for "look but don't touch"

there can also be a lot said for "I respect my relationship and won''t go on the internet looking like a bored housewife looking for sexy PM's from a stranger.

Anybody who has been a part of any forum has seen this a million times.

Sometimes you have to say "What would he say if he saw this" and conduct yourself in that manner.
    Yep.

I think if you need that attention from outside the relaionship, you might want to examine the inside of it.
  • scuttlez
    scuttlez Posts: 51
    Options
    Yeah, I keep telling myself I have to stop being so hot. It is a burden being wonderful. But a burden I'm willing to bear. I'll try work on that. Sorry.

This killed me, lol.
  • KatieLouWho19
    Options
    Errr.... Sexy PMs? where dey be?

I ignore the ignorant PMs that people think are flirting. I also do not have to think what would he say if he saw this?... LOL. I don't have anything to hide - rating others, calling them beautiful/attractive, and giving a simple hot or not.... IMO, is simply - just that. a 1-10, a gorgeous and a you're hot...
  • T_R_A_V
    T_R_A_V Posts: 1,629 Member
    Options
    This may be the only reason I keep around here....oh shoot nevermind it is lol
  • tlcarolinagirl
    tlcarolinagirl Posts: 1,700 Member
    Options
    Wow, lots of bickering in this thread. Yes, there are tons of hawt people on this site...and most of us worked our A$$ES off to get here. I know I did. MFP was a great tool and I am thankful for this site and all its hotness...I was inspired and it made me push harder to get where I am...
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    I feel somebody had to break into your account.

Seriously, who has this many posts in a single day begging for some virtual D?
  • KatieLouWho19
    Options
    Virtual D?? Uhm..... By telling people they are attractive??!! Omgness.

Fudging sensititties. Goodness gracious help me.
  • rml_16
    Options
    I feel somebody had to break into your account.

Seriously, who has this many posts in a single day begging for some virtual D?
    There are quite a few people who do that here daily.