Feel like eating a snicker bar..

Options
Should I eat one if it fits my calories or since its "chocolate calories" its bad regardless?

Replies

• yensidtoon
    yensidtoon Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    If it fits in your calories eat it. If you don't you will start craving it and end up binging.
  • thavoice
    thavoice Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    Chocolate calories?

That is a new one.

If you can fit it in your calorie intake for the day...go right ahead

I do Alternate day fast.....so I can have a snickers pretty much every other day and its fine!
  • Iknowsaur
    Iknowsaur Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    No.
    But you may have a Milky Way, because those are better.
  • GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    Options
    Chocolate calories? Fit it into your day and enjoy it. Don't demonize any food especially chocolate!
  • Supertact
    Supertact Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    Chocolate calories lol
  • ZombieEarhart
    ZombieEarhart Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Enjoy your candy bar. Should be a Milky Way Midnight, though. I don't know what "chocolate calories" are, but I am still certain that a Milky Way's chocolate calories are better for you.
  • mschicagocubs
    mschicagocubs Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    EAT IT! :-D
  • Pirate_chick
    Pirate_chick Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    If it fits eat it. I bought the unwrapped snicker poppables, put them in single serve baggies when I want chocolate I grab one pack and go it's 190 calories.
  • Pirate_chick
    Pirate_chick Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Enjoy your candy bar. Should be a Milky Way Midnight, though. I don't know what "chocolate calories" are, but I am still certain that a Milky Way's chocolate calories are better for you.

I agree Milky Way Midnight... yum ola. Also note a calorie is a calorie.
  • dmenchac
    dmenchac Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Hey can I get some strawberry calories?
  • _Zardoz_
    _Zardoz_ Posts: 3,987 Member
    Options
    Should I eat one if it fits my calories or since its "chocolate calories" its bad regardless?
    It's chocolate calories. Chocolate calories are very special because if you eat them what Happens is 10 bunny rabbits with Machine guns and wearing tuxedo's will appear on your doorstep and force you to eat an extra 10,000 calories a day for the next week so you'll gain weight. I really would avoid those 'Chocolate Calories' as they are so dangerous. I won't tell you about what happens with Gluten calories because that really is terrifying!
  • 2muchchocncrisps
    2muchchocncrisps Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Eat it if you have the calories to spare BUT before you do try to think how you will feel after the chocolate hit has worn off! I make sure I have some lower calorie alternatives handy but I know sometimes only a snickers will do.
  • mycupyourcake
    mycupyourcake Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Eat it. Or buy a mini and eat it and then eat something healthy, like raspberries. Mmm chocolate and raspberries. Personally I would be drinking a glass of pinot noir and eating raspberries but that is me....
  • mycupyourcake
    mycupyourcake Posts: 279 Member
    Options

I agree Milky Way Midnight... yum ola. Also note a calorie is a calorie.
    Um I'm a big fan of Milky way Midnight minis.
  • Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    Options
    No! Absolutely DO NOT eat it!

Send it to me instead and I will take care of that evil, tempting, horridly bad junk "food" item for you.
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    Eat it
  • cuinboston2014
    cuinboston2014 Posts: 848 Member
    Options
    Eat it or I will! I LOVE SNICKERS!!!
  • mlanders22
    mlanders22 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Snickers ice cream bars are far superior to Snickers candy bars. Fact.
  • mrsmarit
    mrsmarit Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Snickers ice cream bars are far superior to Snickers candy bars. Fact.

QFT.

I love the 90 calorie mini ones.
  • twinteensmom
    twinteensmom Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    It's chocolate calories. Chocolate calories are very special because if you eat them what Happens is 10 bunny rabbits with Machine guns and wearing tuxedo's will appear on your doorstep and force you to eat an extra 10,000 calories a day for the next week so you'll gain weight. I really would avoid those 'Chocolate Calories' as they are so dangerous. I won't tell you about what happens with Gluten calories because that really is terrifying!

If they are chocolate bunnies, I will eat their ears off before they can shoot their guns!