Feel like eating a snicker bar..

Options

Replies

• MrsCZM138
    MrsCZM138 Posts: 116
    Options
    Chocolate calories are bad?! Crap. I'm going to get fat. I eat them every day.
  • ajamal9
    ajamal9 Posts: 15
    Options
    Im sorry...Im still learning English properly as this is my 3rd language not even 2nd. Chocolate calories meaning they are not from a healthy source.
  • Teenie71
    Teenie71 Posts: 52
    Options
    just eat it
  • charissh
    charissh Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    This just made me giggle.

EAT THE SNICKERS! Enjoy every mouthful lol :)
  • eddiesmith1
    eddiesmith1 Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    Sorry only 70+% dark chocolate qualifies as good chocolate calories :tongue:

Seriously if you have the calories available and aren't on a low carb diet trying to maintain ketosis then go for it
  • TheNoLeafClover
    TheNoLeafClover Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Snickers ice cream bars are far superior to Snickers candy bars. Fact.

Truer words have never been spoken.
  • RabbitLost
    RabbitLost Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Snickers ice cream bars are far superior to Snickers candy bars. Fact.

Best comment on all the forums I looked at today. So eff-ing true.
  • kyliyen
    kyliyen Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    It's chocolate calories. Chocolate calories are very special because if you eat them what Happens is 10 bunny rabbits with Machine guns and wearing tuxedo's will appear on your doorstep and force you to eat an extra 10,000 calories a day for the next week so you'll gain weight. I really would avoid those 'Chocolate Calories' as they are so dangerous. I won't tell you about what happens with Gluten calories because that really is terrifying!

This made me laugh more than it should have
  • allbarrett
    allbarrett Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Enjoy your chocolate bar and don't sweat it.

There are no "bad calories", as long as you are getting proper nutrition throughout the day. I say it again: as long as you are getting proper nutrition during the day. If you can fit a chocolate bar in there, more power to you.

Personally, I buy 85% cocoa and eat that, but to each their own. I have certainly gobbled my share of Snickers (and probably your share, and someone else's share... ).
  • navyrigger46
    navyrigger46 Posts: 1,301 Member
    Options
    Should I eat one if it fits my calories or since its "chocolate calories" its bad regardless?

This post literally inspired me to eat a Snickers. Not sure what "chocolate calories" are or why they would be bad, but the Snickers sure was good, and highly recommended.

Rigger
  • kbmnurse
    kbmnurse Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    Just eat it & count it. Enough!
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    I had one a few weeks ago (I got like 4 coupons for a free bar) and was extremely disappointed.
  • Seabee74
    Seabee74 Posts: 314
    Options
    Remember, there's a Fist full of peanuts in every bar !! So you also get peanut calories. Now when you add in the gooey nugget filling then your talking gooey nugget calories !!! Holy cow ALL of the different calories mixed together can not be good for YOU, but for Me I'll eat them whenever I want one :).
  • 143tobe
    143tobe Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    Yes, eat it. I made the mistake of NOT drinking a glass of Coke when I realllly wanted one. I ended up eating practically everything in the house JUST to fight my craving for the Coke. In the end, I just drank the dang Coke. Would have been better if I had just done it in the first place rather than consuming an additional 1000 calories of other random stuff.
  • eldamiano
    eldamiano Posts: 2,667 Member
    Options
    (have never gone online to tell strangers that I feel like a snickers bar. Whats going on?!)
  • crispsandwich
    crispsandwich Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I really want a snickers bar now, and have non in sight nor enough calories left Boo
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    My husband and I each have a fun size snickers OR a square of Lindt dark chocolate most nights for dessert. We even save calories for it. It hasn't had any negative effects on either of us, but then we aren't eating full size candy bars. I don't even think I would want a full size portion. I just want a little taste of sweet. (My personal favorite is peanut butter squared snickers.)
  • slw5X5
    slw5X5 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    You're not you when you're hungry. Here, have a Snickers.
  • Noogynoogs
    Noogynoogs Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    You just need to incorporate it in with your calories - not worth denying yourself anything - those cravings will come back and" bite your *kitten*" if you dont satisfy them
  • Stefgoju
    Stefgoju Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I always have an "oh yeah protein bar" they taste exactly like candy bars and their macro's are alot better (not great, but better). But sure if it fits in your daily goal just have a snickers. Micromanagement is one of the biggest reasons people give up.