I finally met my goal!!! Pics included enjoy =)

Options

Replies

• Samoa_Moni
    Samoa_Moni Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Wow! That's quite a story! So many people on here seem to have toxic, sicko folks hanging around and/or relatives! I'm glad you got past that!

My toxic relatives was one of the reasons I picked Martial Arts over the fun of Oriental Dance. There is something more intimidating to shooting your mouth off to someone who can drop-kick you in the face than wiggling about in a pretty costume! (Not that Oriental dance isn't as hard a hell.)

LOLOL!!! I had the best laugh with this you are hilarious!!!
  • Samoa_Moni
    Options
    I hope this helps each and every one of you not only in weight loss but believing in YOU! Don’t let other people tell you who you are. You run this town! It’s your world their just in it. Be your own hero because that is what I decided to be.

Very inspirational, thank you. You took all that negativity and turned it around taking care of yourself. I think a lot of us on here have emotional eating because I know I did. Mothers Day is here and a hard day for me, Mother is very difficult and toxic, just hung up on me the other day and in years past I was dealing with her and my daughter moved far away. That was definitely a hard mothers day. But you are right we have to dwell on the good and move forward not letting negative things get to us.

Get a list of your favorite songs and hit the gym everyday. It doesn't have to be a strenuous workout but you will find it feels a lot better than emotional eating and feeling worse. Not only will you feel good but when it becomes a habit you will do it without having to try you will WANT to go to the gym. It takes me about 2 to 3 weeks to make it a habit=) Have a fun journey.
  • igsalem
    igsalem Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Amazing job...you look amazing!
  • MelisMusing
    MelisMusing Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    You are amazing!! So happy for your success. :)
  • jos05
    jos05 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring!! I know exactly what you've been through... I think it's time I finally buckle down and lose my last 20lbs!!
  • madusm
    madusm Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • dirtroadrunner3
    dirtroadrunner3 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Well done!! You look fabulous!
  • kborton1122
    kborton1122 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    You look like a COMPLETELY different person! Wow! Congratulations on your success! It just goes to show what persistance can do. You are an inspiration!
  • Samoa_Moni
    Options
    You look like a COMPLETELY different person! Wow! Congratulations on your success! It just goes to show what persistance can do. You are an inspiration!

Wow losing 107lbs is quite amazing as well keep up the good work!!!
  • AlysonG2
    AlysonG2 Posts: 713 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely gorgeous. I have pretty much the same starting stats as you. So nice to see your progress!
  • dcshellz
    dcshellz Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Wow Amazing, this is the most sincere, it seems like an add for a diet plan/pill the before and after pics do not look like the same person. The story is inspirational, and something I needed today.
    You are stunning inside and out.
  • Lillyeatslilies
    Options
    wow! You look amazing! What an inspiration!
  • gennyv1979
    gennyv1979 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! Way to turn negative into positive! Such an inspiration!
  • Grrrfiercekitten
    Options
    You look so amazing! GOOD JOB! :heart:
  • gromithere
    gromithere Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous, but I think it is even more important that it sounds like you FEEL fabulous. Excellent job!
  • sarasassafrass2
    sarasassafrass2 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    amazing its awesome to see others reach their goals, congrats you look beautiful
  • hydeiagarcia4112
    hydeiagarcia4112 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Congrats on achieving your goal. You really are beautiful!
  • Sydgirl8
    Sydgirl8 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Loved reading your story, very inspirational. You look fabulous!!
  • ayscrivener
    ayscrivener Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing. Thank you for sharing, I loved reading your story, it was super inspiring!
  • Archon2
    Archon2 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! You look great. Always good to see a success!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!